Lost the Mod?

DeletedUser

Wallam is no longer listed as our mod...

Are we getting a new one? :lol:

DeletedUser

Was he here longer or shorter than Cpt Marryat otherwise we have a New Record! I think :)

DeletedUser

I wander who's next to come and go :p and I think Wallam was here for like, 2 months

DeletedUser

He's been here since December 20th, so it's 28th Feb now. That's 2 Months and around 7-8 days :p oh and it says he's not a mod on his Ext.Profile D:

DeletedUser

i think we should have a challenge then. I call for morthy. See whether he can mod us :D

DeletedUser

Firstly, Morthy has a lot of stuff on his hands to mod a world. Secondly, we might get fresh new mods. Fresh as in, straight from the field fresh.

DeletedUser

You'll get a new mod soon enough. In the mean time, I'll be watching :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol I think petnquaranlor just likes "Overseeing" us.. lol

DeletedUser

Because I have Mathematics finals in two months, other eldering duties to attend to, and a truckload of project work to finish :p Chances are the next time you're modless I'll take it over entirely though, as I should have the time.

DeletedUser

That sucks for you :p I'd mod this world myself, but I haven't got the privs or time or the requirments to be a mod XD

DeletedUser75781

I like Wallam, hes the only mod we have here that interacts with the players :(

DeletedUser

I loved Wallam :( But I do hope Mr.Elder petty comes to Mod us, he's always watching anyway :)