LOTRfan11-5 declaring on B.H

DeletedUser

Ok
Due to the amount of war declarations going around, that I cannot participate in due to certain reasons, I am starting to feel left out so here is my penny's worth

As a bit of jest, I have been having some pretty amusing conversations in the threads with hterag and redserith, which lead me to send some late Christmas presents hterags way
He then made a post in our tribes shared forum, freaking out about the incomings and stating that the alliance was terminated. This may cause some friendship struggles for me in the tribe however i believe I have done them a favour, due to the fact that B.H seem to be declaring on everything that moves near them

Before they declare on me (If they managed to grow a pair and actually do it), I thought i would beat them to it and declare on them. so here it is, my declaration on B.H. If any of you wish to mail me ingame and either work out some kind of terms to the declaration, or wish to leave B.H and spare you petty little accounts, then do so within the next 5 days while I concentrate on RL priorities, and I may spare you the harrassment that shall befall your sorry excuses for leaders.

Sincerely
Matt

P.S.

I am more than willing to make this a 1v1 being B.H versus me, if that is what you wish :)

DeletedUser

Bravo, Bravo

Hope to see B.H. flounder in the rays of LOTR!

DeletedUser

i promised not to declare until all the wars were over, but never promised to decline. i accept on behalf of the tribe. tribe vs tribe

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides (only saying this to be nice)

Finally LOTR gets some action and B.H. actually can post some stats!

DeletedUser

Well I cant speak for tribe vs. tribe just yet, however ill make a post and see what the input is like

Either way, I'll still remain a gentleman and wish you the best of luck

DeletedUser

i also wish you the best of luck, and that you will not be too downhearted when you do not recieve any attacks yet

DeletedUser

Meh, normally i would, but kinda unfair to those who dont want to participate

DeletedUser93754

Those that don't want to, don't have to :p We'll just take their accounst from them too XD Is that too harsh?

DeletedUser96762

so are you planning to take out both of the BH tribes?

DeletedUser

Yeah just a bit, considering the AA was made more for the inexperienced players in the Armageddon Alliance

DeletedUser96762

well it will be good to see some stats in a war that BH is in

DeletedUser

hterag, you like making enemies dnt you, your talking to one of my besties in game like he is lower then you.... He could smother you with nukes that before you will lose one village you'll quit!

Word of advise... quit biting off more then you can chew lil man!

DeletedUser

damn, forgot you cant tell sarcasm on the game. my bad. and i dont take advice from people outside a selected few people. no offence, but thats the way it is

DeletedUser

:p well, Matt will end this quickly for you. Not to worry mate.