Lowkey Vs. 82nd

DeletedUser

If you don't want a flame war, then you should consider removing offensive sentences.

You based your thread on bashing 82nd, me and a K35 player.

Perhaps you should look through your post the next time before pressing the "Submit Reply" button.

Wasn't it you that said posting on forums was not about flaming but political progression or words of those kind?

How about you taking some of your own advise in the future...or watch what you submit...maybe check the post before pressing "Submit Reply" button? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wasn't it you that said posting on forums was not about flaming but political progression or words of those kind?

How about you taking some of your own advise in the future...or watch what you submit...maybe check the post before pressing "Submit Reply" button? :icon_wink:

Marc, I'm still trying to find signs that you are not mentally challenged, but mate, your making it hard for me..

The only reasonable arguments you post are my own or someone elses (not yours). However, you even manage to ruin those by not understanding ENGLISH!

I am refusing to speak with you untill you can figure out what I write. I am tired of a monologue where you jump in every now and then to embarass yourself.

Ciao Marc.

DeletedUser

3? Hold your horses, 82nd family branch have failed to hurt 1 of those 3, nevermind all 3.

Cry me a river will ya? :)

Awww, did you feel that the only thing you could do to put in a personal jab at us was to bring up the incident with K35/K.S.J on the world maps?

Sad.

Don't worry nooby, your tribe is dead allready.

DeletedUser

Hows about this, ill go mail a moderator have them wipe this thread.

Then we'll start a new forum topic, under the same name and we'll post up the recent stats and if anything Relevant has to be said it can also be said.

Both sides just arguing and bickering makes both tribes look bad, i think we can agree on that.

DeletedUser

Awww, did you feel that the only thing you could do to put in a personal jab at us was to bring up the incident with K35/K.S.J on the world maps?

Sad.

Haha its so entertaining to watch you spread your over confidence all over this forum. You have to back up all your talk otherwise in the end you'll just be seen for what you are, an old windbag that likes to hear the sound of his own voice.

I would love to see 82nd take out FAV, it would be so interesting and i would respect the hell out of you if 82nd did. But the likely hood of that happening is so slim its ridiculous. You cant wipe out every lowkey,UM, FAV village. IF you can get rid of lowkey, im sure you cant wipe us all out in your master plan(lol) so if lowkey would disband and UM and FAV would probably pick up all those refugees and continue on the fight, because as you've already said your going to hunt down those tribes anyway. You've pulled yourselves into a giant fight thats going to spread you thin and tear you apart.

Best of Luck :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sad.

Haha, you're the one whinging in every thread you can find :D.

I don't really need personal jabs at your tribe, i have nothing against them except their forum presence lets them down at times.

What have you in mind Sith? Perhaps create a noobalition of your own and contact the tribes around us to recruit them to your noble cause? Wouldn't suprise me.

DeletedUser73616

Cant you try perhaps stopping the flaming?

Both tribes are idiots for arguing on the forums and doing next to nothing to each other ingame. My advise - grow some, start fighting each other and when you have even a slightly improved position to the other, THEN do some PnPing. Your tribes should be embarrassed for both of your conducts here..

Editted - wrong player by mistake - Lowkey no offense was meant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GOD-OF-KINGS and FAV aren't even fighting in this war. They're just hiding in their K and giving Lowkey their lunch money so they leave them alone.

DeletedUser

Sad.

Ha ha what makes you think that mr sithmeister? :lol: i would have been a lot more involved but to your luck, i am way out in the K26 rim.

DeletedUser

GOD-OF-KINGS and FAV aren't even fighting in this war. They're just hiding in their K and giving Lowkey their lunch money so they leave them alone.

Saying this your not doing yourselve/tribe any favours. Surely you do not want FAV too much involved:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Saying this your not doing yourselve/tribe any favours. Surely you do not want FAV too much involved:icon_wink:

What do we care? Its called TribalWars, and we're here to fight. If your tribe wants to war us so be it. If you just want to spam the forums, thats your right too.

Anyways, sorry for derailing this thread again. All this carp will probably be deleted soon.

DeletedUser

What do we care? Its called TribalWars, and we're here to fight. If your tribe wants to war us so be it. If you just want to spam the forums, thats your right too.

Anyways, sorry for derailing this thread again. All this carp will probably be deleted soon.

Sorry Mod could you transfer these posts to 82nd vs lowkey thread.

DeletedUser

Hows about this, ill go mail a moderator have them wipe this thread.

Then we'll start a new forum topic, under the same name and we'll post up the recent stats and if anything Relevant has to be said it can also be said.

Both sides just arguing and bickering makes both tribes look bad, i think we can agree on that.

True.

Side 1:
Tribes: 82nd K35
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Lowkey
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: 82nd K35
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 8
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119,397
Side 2: 59,685
Difference: 59,712

image.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: 82nd
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 7
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119,397
Side 2: 52,287
Difference: 67,110

image.php

scarlet ash

you sit high up in your chair khuno when really war stats don't show anything special.

scarlet ash

Do you think it would help if I asked nicely for people to move all their troops out before my nobles hit and to not attack me?

still OD isn't a very good way to compare skill anyway. Some people have positions and opponants where OD is easier to obtain. Well done if you get a large OD without much loss but it's a hard way to compare and analys players against one another.

if you have a high OD doesn't give you permission to be snobbish (not that you are to any full extent but I do think youroverating yourself when warstats are still pretty rubbish for both sides.)

DeletedUser

Not as bad as ithough actually. You'd think 82nd were mauling Lowkey they way they spew on the forums :).

Looking a little slow, time to pick things up? :)