=.LW.= declared war

DeletedUser

This is possibly the funniest war declaration I have seen for a long time. Wonder how many nobles will get used here duuuur The tribe is now at war with Lords of the World!

War name: We are the Lords 57

Declaration:
This is a
unit_axe.png
war game
unit_axe.png
. The 57 will be our home.

Surrender without conditions will be the only alternative.

Lord Avig
statue.png

Leader of Lord of the World

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be so cocky. He's attacked 10 different players.

DeletedUser

I am Lord Avig in game, the declaration is for some fun nothing more, the fact that you posted it here makes you a massive nub :X

[video=youtube;Oimflz7Nbzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oimflz7Nbzg[/video]

DeletedUser

Jarnak, I played 67 for a while, internalled my account see my predictions for BARB to win are coming true. I didn't think Nuts would last long, looks like I left at the right time. :D

DeletedUser

Jarnak, I played 67 for a while, internalled my account see my predictions for BARB to win are coming true. I didn't think Nuts would last long, looks like I left at the right time. :D

What was your ign?

Lol nuts! were pathetic :D

DeletedUser

What was your ign?

Lol nuts! were pathetic :D

I agree, however when they surround you at all sides there's little you can do. I actually was talking for a while with your duke I believe - great player. The account I played on was Cry Me A River? join mikrobb shortly after that.

DeletedUser

I agree, however when they surround you at all sides there's little you can do. I actually was talking for a while with your duke I believe - great player. The account I played on was Cry Me A River? join mikrobb shortly after that.

You spoke with Queen Jess? (bow)

DeletedUser13939

Satirically Correct, She is actually lurking these externals as we speak :X

Hi random person's Dutchess that I know nothing about. :3

OT: This is kinda funny. Though in all honesty, him posting this doesn't make him a nub. It was his way of making you look like a nub. Whether it was for fun or not, you set yourself up for this one. ;)

DeletedUser

"This is a
unit_axe.png
war game
unit_axe.png
. "

I have to admit, this does you no favors. :p

DeletedUser

If you all looked into it you would clearly see it's not actually me :D I'm on my own account <3

DeletedUser88465

Really a pointless declaration in my opinion. No nobles. Just waste of resources and time :D
just my 2 cents

arabela

Hi random person's Dutchess that I know nothing about. :3

OT: This is kinda funny. Though in all honesty, him posting this doesn't make him a nub. It was his way of making you look like a nub. Whether it was for fun or not, you set yourself up for this one. ;)

I agree with you. He's just a nub...

DeletedUser

Really a pointless declaration in my opinion. No nobles. Just waste of resources and time :D
just my 2 cents

I disagree, it annoys me when people suggest that. We have already won one war and I've done nothing but gain farms and resources from it. If anything it excelled my own and my tribes growth.

DeletedUser93066

CrocaPot tell me you are kidding and that isn't you. Don't make me regret liking you ;\