M~W looking for any players to join our tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13345

Ya I'm a noob. So what. You were all noobs at some point to.

I wasn't:icon_biggrin: I learned what I was doing before I started playing, I do it to everygame I wanna play:icon_biggrin:

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i find the recruitment threads here to be funny and mean hahaha all you guys just flame away at the newbies :icon_rolleyes: :icon_razz:

as for nOoB speak i find it hard at times to read but im gettn better at it lol:lol:

DeletedUser

I did do my research. I know how to play. I have played mmorpgs before. I am only a noob in speach. I have only ben playing this one for two days. Give me a week and you won't be calling me a noob anymore. Know this, I AM A POWER LEVELER!!

DeletedUser

I did do my research. I know how to play. I have played mmorpgs before. I am only a noob in speach. I have only ben playing this one for two days. Give me a week and you won't be calling me a noob anymore. Know this, I AM A POWER LEVELER!!

I think you have wandered into the wrong forum, this game is not a MMORPG. Runescape is thataway! ----->

DeletedUser

I know this is a mmo strategy game. I was only making the point that I know mmos. I love strategy. I am a huge fan of Civ 3 and 4 and of age of empires. Thats why I like this one.

DeletedUser

I want to join MW. I wont give up until adimego himself says NO.

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

im sorry if you took any offence, but just a tip dont let these guys get to you :icon_wink:

this game a is great and once you get to know what your doing and whos around you it gets better

as for runescape i played it for a week i didt like it much :icon_neutral:

TW is my game i love it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.