Mag. tribe and Hector1975(duke)

DeletedUser

I popped up at K27 and made a small tribe (gang i d describe it) Söze.

Tribe Mag. and their duke have a member (rolling in the deep) poped up close. They supported him, send resourses continously and attack with full and half nukes around him from the begining of the game (at people less than 1000 pts at the begining).

Thus. i d like to hear some ideas of how we can act against them since we can t directly win this battle atm. The guys are very far away from us (at the center of the world).

DeletedUser

In my experience I have found whit and strategy are very powerful techniques in this game, by using logic and offering the proposition of substantially beneficial results to other parties you can significantly increase your chances of success.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my friend...we know each other ..i have u at my skype at least (u must be meat isn t it?)

i thought u knew the game so i d expected to here something more serious...i allready killed 2 nukes , restart is for cowards :p (if it s not for geographical reasons)

DeletedUser

Simply put, you are screwed unless you are very highly skilled and active in a fight.

DeletedUser

In my experience I have found whit and strategy are very powerful techniques in this game, by using logic and offering the proposition of substantially beneficial results to other parties you can significantly increase your chances of success.

hi miki ..although we may have political differences u r a nice guy :)

both deleted their accounts so this thread can be archived

PS: I am active and spent many months (24/24) on this game so yes i can fight well :)

DeletedUser

my friend...we know each other ..i have u at my skype at least (u must be meat isn t it?)

i thought u knew the game so i d expected to here something more serious...i allready killed 2 nukes , restart is for cowards :p (if it s not for geographical reasons)

I was telling you that as a friend. Why waste another week or 2 trying to do the inevitable, when you can get a fresh start somewhere else? Thats not being a coward, thats being smart.