MAGI = dirty horrible scumbag tribe

DeletedUser

Had a run-in with a member of MAGI, actually when i said a run in, he basically just attacked three of my villages for no reason at all and killed all my troops (about 10k) as well as destroying my walls. All part of the game yeah but....

Anyway, after chatting to the MAGI leader, the player stopped and even without asking sent me about 200,000 in resources as compensation...I didn't request this, I was just getting on with it.

I was in the middle of discussing a NAP with them, then this...

[report_display]http://en37.tribalwars.net/public_report/abffb8e55fef07ef7ab3592031c18308[/report_display]

I mean WTF? One of them attacks me and is then apparently that sorry he did it he send all kinds of res I didn't even ask for, the leader agree's to discuss a NAP...and within 12 hours one of their players are doing this? Just as I was getting the Village back out of the mess the last attack put it in. What is wrong with these back-stabbing idiots?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's wrong with them you ask? We'll they're going to be in the gutter soon, that's one.

DeletedUser

Maybe this got them interested. Why they would send you resources though, I dont know.

Description
-TGR- was founded by brianlfc. If you have questions please contact brianlfc.

We bring death to all that cross us...be afraid, be very afraid.

Interested in joining? Contact me brianlfc. I'm, willing to give anyone a chance in this tribe. Prove your worth and you stay.

We ask for three things
1) Being active
2) Being dedicated
3) Willing to fight for your tribe...

Diplomats

brianlfc
willie wonker

Recruitment

brianlfc
lycan.
warrior of the unknown

Acts of war

Scouting any member of the tribe
Attacking any member of the tribe
Inviting members of the tribe

to put it simple, do any of these and die!!! your choice...

DeletedUser

it is a game of war.... didnt realize anybody had to have a reason to attack lol

DeletedUser

Damn, you mean this is a war game? Honestly?...here's me thinking it was a dating site :icon_eek:

Of course its a war game, but even in war you fight with honour and to firstly say the attacks have ended, then send resources as compensation and be discussing a NAP, to then for no reason at all a player of the same tribe send an attack that wiped the soldiers and walls the first attacker had sent compensation for destroying?

I had even entered NAP on my dilpomacy page for MAGI before this second attack took place.

:axemen::swordsman::snob::villagers:

DeletedUser

Dude, There is hardly any war that does not include dirty tricks, and what will they earn on a NAP with you?

DeletedUser

..All I can say is..Accept the reality..xD..Tribal Wars not Tribal NAP..:lol: > :icon_eek: > :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I love reading topics like this, just do yourself a favor and hit the delete account button and start in another world :p

Also writting in your home page all that rubbish would of made me tempted to attack you just for a laugh.

DeletedUser

What is a scumbag? Is it a bag that is used to pick up scum? So confusing :S

DeletedUser

Emm it's sort of a person who's steals things...

And who curse at people and think there 'cool'.

Edit:And a person always in fights.

DeletedUser

Emm it's sort of a person who's steals things...

And who curse at people and think there 'cool'.

Edit:And a person always in fights.

Oh. So it has a metaphorical meaning. Like douchebag. Because a douchebag is actually just cleaning equipment. Yes, MAGI, you dirty horrible people who are really mean and get in fights a lot.

EDIT: If they take a bath will they still be dirty?

DeletedUser

Had a run-in with a member of MAGI, actually when i said a run in, he basically just attacked three of my villages for no reason at all and killed all my troops (about 10k) as well as destroying my walls. All part of the game yeah but....

Anyway, after chatting to the MAGI leader, the player stopped and even without asking sent me about 200,000 in resources as compensation...I didn't request this, I was just getting on with it.

I was in the middle of discussing a NAP with them, then this...

[report_display]http://en37.tribalwars.net/public_report/abffb8e55fef07ef7ab3592031c18308[/report_display]

I mean WTF? One of them attacks me and is then apparently that sorry he did it he send all kinds of res I didn't even ask for, the leader agree's to discuss a NAP...and within 12 hours one of their players are doing this? Just as I was getting the Village back out of the mess the last attack put it in. What is wrong with these back-stabbing idiots?

Your message gives me the impression that you were applying to MAGI just for protection. That idea is flawed as they won't be around to protect you much longer. On top of that, you were attacked because they did not take interest in inviting you. By the way you handled their attack, I do not blame them. It looks like you didn't even have a substantial amount of troops.

I am however perplexed with their lack of enthusiasm for inviting. Usually they invite anyone. Maybe they stopped because they realized they were inviting our spies.

Also, although they are our enemy, they are human beings too. No need to call them a "dirty horrible scumbag tribe" (No offense to SCUM, I happen to like their tribe name) or "back-stabbing idiots." They may not be as oriented and experienced with this game, but they are still humans.

DeletedUser73817

Get over it brian. Simple thing which happens in tribalwars.

Seriously, what do you expect from this thread?

Their tribe to give you an apollogy? You should have more troops in a village that size by the way.

Pointwhore or someone exhausted your troops?

DeletedUser70924

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SA~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MAGI
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 184
Side 2: 15
Difference: 169

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,363,598
Side 2: 92,667
Difference: 1,270,931

image.php

DeletedUser

Pointwhore or someone exhausted your troops?

Exhausted troops, as I said they had wiped me clean out (over 10,000 of troops) just a day or two earlier.

Posters seem to be getting the wrong end of the stick here...

No, I wasn't after protection off them, no I wasn't that bothered that they actually attacked. My gripe is the way the second attack came about. Their leader had given me word the attacking had stopped, the first attacker had even sent (I didnt ask for BTW) a ton of resources as compensation...a few hours later I'm getting another attack on the way, I was like "WTF is going on here?"

I messaged the user asking did he realise we're in the middle of NAP discussions and his duke had given me reassurances the attacks had stopped, I didn't get a reply. I messaged spacepook, once again I didn't get a reply, so I was annoyed spacebook didn't even bother getting back to me hours after the attack.

As I've said YES I know its a damn war game, I have played online war games before ya know...but I was pissed off with the turn of events...NO I didn't want an appology on here...its called "letting off steam"...lol

DeletedUser

Exhausted troops, as I said they had wiped me clean out (over 10,000 of troops) just a day or two earlier.

Posters seem to be getting the wrong end of the stick here...

No, I wasn't after protection off them, no I wasn't that bothered that they actually attacked. My gripe is the way the second attack came about. Their leader had given me word the attacking had stopped, the first attacker had even sent (I didnt ask for BTW) a ton of resources as compensation...a few hours later I'm getting another attack on the way, I was like "WTF is going on here?"

I messaged the user asking did he realise we're in the middle of NAP discussions and his duke had given me reassurances the attacks had stopped, I didn't get a reply. I messaged spacepook, once again I didn't get a reply, so I was annoyed spacebook didn't even bother getting back to me hours after the attack.

As I've said YES I know its a damn war game, I have played online war games before ya know...but I was pissed off with the turn of events...NO I didn't want an appology on here...its called "letting off steam"...lol

word of advice, your just gonna get flamed for crying on the externals.

DeletedUser

Oh. So it has a metaphorical meaning. Like douchebag. Because a douchebag is actually just cleaning equipment. Yes, MAGI, you dirty horrible people who are really mean and get in fights a lot.

EDIT: If they take a bath will they still be dirty?

If you drop a bar of soap in the toilet is it still clean :icon_eek: