Making A Tribe - W1

DeletedUser

As some of you may have noticed, I changed my sig since last night at around 5am :)icon_eek:). Anyway, I'll cut straight to the chase. On the 1st of June, World 1 on .Uk opens. I have decided to make a tribe (Read on before judging me nub :p) simply for the following reasons:

- Experiment with some new strategies
- To express my love for anime
- To group with some new players and regroup with some old friends
- Join for the record :lol:

Anyway, as I'm nearly finished my exams (around 10 exams left), I'm on the computer foraround 10-17 hours a day and generally find myself having to watch some videos on youtube, go on facebook/myspace, play mybrute, etc. So yeah, the theme for the tribe is:

Anime - Every account co-played

No specific anime, but anime in general. It's going to be very fun. Anime profiles, anime characters, anime discussions, competitions, everything :)icon_smile:) However, as I said, this is a world for me/you to test out new strategies. I will lead but Chess will always be my main priority (Note, there are some Chess members in it too). The current member list is:

• Admiral Phoenix (May need co-player)
  • DysentaryGary/Gareh (May need co-player)
  • Doruk13 (Needs co-player)
  • Christoff8188 (Needs co-player)
  • Ollie (Co-playing with VP)
  • ViolentlyPeaceful (Co-playing with Ollie)
  • TotalWipeout (May need co-player)

So yeah, ability doesn't concern me much as I'm not in it to win it (May be a lie but hey :icon_razz:)

Add me on skype: sasukeuzumakii

Speak to me about it there, but I'm afk for like 15 minutes.

/Sasuke Uzumakii

DeletedUser

Doruk13 (May need co-player), he'll keep you updated :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

mmm if i'm able to i may apply for this, i've always been curious of your leadership skills ^^

Nauzhror

May be so. Not as fun though :icon_razz:

Hmm, I wasn't in the tribe so maybe I can't talk, but on W33 JustToner cited you and the other former members of Sensei worrying too much about rank and not just aiming to have fun as the reason for HiKen splitting up.

DeletedUser

Nauz want to join mine? Lol, my first time leading, Therin is co playiong and co leading with me. Yay I hope to have fun and just learn some about leading and say "I played W1"

Nauzhror

Nauz want to join mine? Lol, my first time leading, Therin is co playiong and co leading with me. Yay I hope to have fun and just learn some about leading and say "I played W1"

I'm already in a tribe. Based on previous patterns the username may very well be .NauMig. (Similar to .NaMi. but that would get me mistaken for Namaz.)

DeletedUser

if i was to join this world this would be the only one i would like to be in I would Need a Co-Player

DeletedUser

Hmm, I wasn't in the tribe so maybe I can't talk, but on W33 JustToner cited you and the other former members of Sensei worrying too much about rank and not just aiming to have fun as the reason for HiKen splitting up.

Utter nonsense tbh. As far as I remember, they left over me and Allyboo (?) competing over who had more troops and who overtook each other in rank as we were both racing for top rank back then. If my tribes wern't fun, people wouldn't ask to re-join world after world.

This has happened in every world. Even in W25 where I failed miserably so yeah :icon_razz: JustToner was in the tribe for less than a week and they didn't like the amount of 'spam' on our skype chat (which was merely conversations).

DeletedUser

Sasuke <3

Good luck Sasuke, i know your quality, so good luck.

Muldie325

Pretty serious spam that was.

Don't forget, you also slept with ken. >.>

DeletedUser

i gots a coplayer now :icon_razz:
i tell ya it's gonna be fun :icon_biggrin: