Manic declares war...

DeletedUser

No pictures, no love... Pure hate , and rage.

Manic declares war on Storm.

we will now destory your pathetic tribe.

FLame on ... and Watch Manic's armies walk over your trasky tribe.

Lead by a Failure.

/me sharpens sword and buys a new comfy chair and a nice new mouse.

The Great 1One1

First post.

Funny, I don't believe any of the other 20 threads relation to this war last longer than a week.

DeletedUser

we will crush your patheitc advance on us all in a matter of 1% effort.

Your Months of advance will be taken away with a few breathes of air.

I'll update this thread in a week.

Wizdom, You dont know what you got yourself into,

Go play some hugging... and learn some more.. You don't know jack squat about War.

and you dont even have what it takes to win.

Your done.

Manic Has spoken

DeletedUser

Go play some hugging... and learn some more.. You don't know jack squat about War.

Your done.

Manic Has spoken

Translation

I'm mad as I've just got round to checking the stats

S2orm are not a good tribe

Manic only have to look at the map and villages will start to fall, players will start to tremble.

Wiz is a blind hippy

Smurf has spoken

Reply BRING IT - WE'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG ALREADY

The Great 1One1

Your done.

Manic Has spoken

As I said to you on skype, nothing you have said is anything new. We all know what to expect. We all know how many nobles you have ( as in, we know you have a lot).

Now, this op you have planned, you have been saving up for this op for what; say a month? When it fails, then your great nobling halt would have all been for nothing, and then we will just resume business as usual.

If it fails, the world all over will laugh at you and Manic. If you succeed, then it will be nothing more than a minor set-back. We will say "well done", brush ourselves down, and return back to our ways before long.

And a personal rallying cry to my "friends" in S²ORM: " don't be scared of incomings. Don't feel threatened by what any Manic member may tell you. Do not quit when you lose 20 villages, because it is not difficult to get them back. Do not, all of a sudden, go on a 3 week holiday and only return when the op on you is over.

We are S²ORM troopers. We know how to war. We are more of a war tribe than Manic have ever been. Smurf-'s pnp skills are very limited to that of a dog with a very loud bark.

Smurf-, may I ask you, what sort of number are we looking at? I reckon, at best, you will take 300-400 vills in total from S²ORM in this op. then we will be even, and then we will take those villages back and continue where we left off; laughing in your face when your bark shows little bite.

DeletedUser

It is a trend really. MANIC take out V-V-V, ACID and now S²ORM!

DeletedUser

Smurf-, you look confident, I am looking forward to seeing enormous amounts of ennoblements from both sides.

GL

DeletedUser

Quick S2ORM, change your passwords, we all know manics "tactics",right?

*flamemeplease*

DeletedUser54967

lol this is the war we've all been waiting for:icon_wink:

The War of W24!