Manic fights back!

DeletedUser26129

In the last week, after the Declaration on MANIC from Kings, ive been hearing alot in the lines of:

-Manic cant fight against a top 10 tribe, they will die fast.
-Manic isnt even fighting back, they are to scared.
-Manic thinks this war is fake.

These are the uhm, nicest things people have said.

Hmm...

Ok, Kings is roughly hmm 100 hours away, we dont like waiting 100 hours for our new villages...

When nobling 1200 a week, you noble 7 villages an hour.

100 hours to get there, 100 hours to get back.

That would mean that we in order to keep our nobling rate, we would have to take 1400 villages in 1 raid...

say 1000, because in war everything slows down a bit.

this means that each MANIC player would have to take an average of 10 villages.

Sending only 4 nobles over that distance is stupid, so you need 5.

That would mean each MANIC player would need atleast 50 nobles each.

Then say 10 nukes infront of it, to make sure you get it.

That would mean each player needs 100 nukes...

Then 5 full defense villages as support.

that would mean each player needs 5 def villages.

Soo, in order to keep our style up, we would need:

10 000 nukes.
5 000 Defense.

5 000 Nobles.

Well, thats not happening... we dont have 15k villages, and we sure dont have 10k nukes...

SO what then? playing turtle on them? hope they stop?

hmm, how do we get close to Kings, without losing to much time, and therefor expansion...
Hmm...

Yeah that should work:

Manic Declares war on DLV.

The world say's we cannot fight?

Just watch, MANIC is taking on 2 top tribes, and will destroy them in no time.
You guy's have NO clue what you got yourself into, and i actualy feel sorry for alot of you because this is thanks to your leaders.

DLV, I hope you enjoyed your time on this world, its over.

Respectfully,

King Geldwolf, Leader of the Most powerfull tribe in this world, Just watch.

DeletedUser

KG il refrain from saying anything that may seem deragatory as your ok in your mails to me.

Anyhow, good luck.

DeletedUser51370

and so DLV finally gets into a war

nice post KG, thankyou for finally pulling DLV into a war whether it was their choice or not, it had to be done

This war should be a lot more fun now that Manic are going to plow through DLV first instead of massive trips =P

DeletedUser

Il refrain from commenting on wether youl win or lose KG. Seeing as im the enemy :p

DeletedUser

and so DLV finally gets into a war

nice post KG, thankyou for finally pulling DLV into a war whether it was their choice or not, it had to be done

This war should be a lot more fun now that Manic are going to plow through DLV first instead of massive trips =P

Thats all and well, but manic seem to be ignoring the threat from Kings and pushing more Pressure on themselves by declaring on DLV.

Manics conquers may be large on DLV but there defence and offensive firepower will be stretched on Just DLV alone, leaving a nice gap for Kings to nip in.

DeletedUser51370

Thats all and well, but manic seem to be ignoring the threat from Kings and pushing more Pressure on themselves by declaring on DLV.

Manics conquers may be large on DLV but there defence and offensive firepower will be stretched on Just DLV alone, leaving a nice gap for Kings to nip in.

the threat from Kings at this moment is minimal cause of the distance, i doubt one K full of kings villages is doing much at this stage

The only problem i see is that the offence and defences could be a bit too exhausted in the offence against DLV to then continue to fight against Kings

DeletedUser26129

True jeckyl, but we will still defend against Kings, just make a way trough DLV to get to kings first :D

DeletedUser

Way to keep my life interesting KG! Best of luck to you, and MANIC.

Besides, I'm absolutely fascinated to see how DLV does.

oscar9

Great call manic!

2 tribes who haven't been truly tested (as far as I'm concerned) will now face eachother.. Interesting how you will handle both king and dlv fire.

DeletedUser

True jeckyl, but we will still defend against Kings, just make a way trough DLV to get to kings first :D

Fair play to you, its deffinately one way of playing it, i just think troop counts may struggle especially if DLV puts up a stronger fight than anticipated.

DeletedUser

GL Manic, I was looking on the map just the other day thinking DLV are just sat there in Manic's grasp. Well, so you don't think I am bias, best of luck to you.

DeletedUser26129

Fair play to you, its deffinately one way of playing it, i just think troop counts may struggle especially if DLV puts up a stronger fight than anticipated.

They certainly will, with XP and Kings allied to them, this will be a hard fight...

But we are MANIC :D

If we have to die, we do it in style!

DeletedUser

great declaration KG. this war will be over in no time then the rest of the world needs to be prepared for us

DeletedUser

Ah, good luck to you then, MANIC. I do hope you won't use it as an excuse for being behind vs KINGS :)

Also, Xp hasn't made any statements yet, so you can't quite claim they're aiding DLV at all. In fact, they could as well be supporting MANIC..

Edit; must add, though, that I find it weird that you seemingly always place expansion over war. Makes me wonder if there are any earlier traumas about wars of yours? You phrase DLV as a 'way to expand while getting closer to KINGS' :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26129

Ah, good luck to you then, MANIC. I do hope you won't use it as an excuse for being behind vs KINGS :)

Also, Xp hasn't made any statements yet, so you can't quite claim they're aiding DLV at all. In fact, they could as well be supporting MANIC..

I never said they where helping DLV :S

They are allied to the both of us, so logicly they would remain neutral...

I just ment that because they are allied, we wont have to expect their help...

DeletedUser

Good luck with the war. I think we can call it a WorldWAR now!

ps: your PnP still suxx :lol: Loose some enters in your total presentation and stop with the number throwing already.

DeletedUser

This is getting interesting. If you manage to go 'through' DLV, which I doubt, we'll meet you in the middle, especially looking forward to seeing you there KG, so comon now, launch those nobles....