Map contest!!!

DeletedUser

Hi everybody!

First off, I broke my foot on Sunday. 5th metatarsal!
More importantly, I want to have a map competition.

It is not just going to be a simple take a snap shot of the world and post type of thing. I am thinking a 3 to 5 map submission including action of wars or other changes around the world.

So... if you want to enter in the future, start collecting your data now.

I am thinking one map will have to be about the Candy and XLR vs Stoned and Asylum engagement. Another about the world and how it has changed over time, maybe one or two other wars or randomness, and then a random map of fun chosen by the submitter.

If anyone has a good idea they want to share, feel free to post.

Once again, I will will be donating PP to the competition, and I hope others will add to the prize. Payouts will be on a sliding scale downward with the top 3 earning some PP.

If you have an idea, feel free to post it.
If you want to donate PP to the cause, let me know.

Thanks everyone!
Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't enter this one i suck at them!

Good luck everyone! shame mark-cfc got himself blocked! i'll see about posting one for him if he makes one (ya better).

DeletedUser

howdo people make the maps? do people tie into twstats to generate them then edit the pictures?

DeletedUser

If BD submits an updated revolving globe that she posted previously she would be the winner, no questions asked unless Mark-CFC, who is more than capable, challenges her.

Either way, thanks for keeping the fun level up here Merlin with the competition. You know I really could use the enjoyment right now.

DeletedUser

Uhm, maybe I should try joining this one :icon_razz: and Mark is banned :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AND seasoup, y'all can't just post a map with some guy flaming it ;)

DeletedUser

broken metarsals hurt man i broke 3 at once. I can't make maps though :(

Bigfeet15

This should be interesting. Thanks again merlin for making another awesome competition :icon_biggrin:

Pam Nam

I will enter this one :icon_cool:

Beautiful.Disaster maybe we could do a collaboration map? Your skills with my sexy, or is it the other way around :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I will enter this one :icon_cool:

Beautiful.Disaster maybe we could do a collaboration map? Your skills with my sexy, or is it the other way around :icon_confused:

I think I've got both :lol:

Pam Nam

Damn, my plan to get free easy premium has been foiled :icon_cry: