Map Discussion Thread

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and more importantly, is it a legal verson, or did you aquire it?

Version is CS2 - I got it in a package deal when I bought my computer. It's outdated now, came out in 2004 or so and CS3 came out last year. I can't afford to upgrade. However, you can easily do stuff like that on older versions I think.

crom

haha I want to know where I can aqquire it but my mum caught me googling it the other day she was not happy :icon_cry:

lol, laptop in the bedroom = win For multiple things, but we won't be going into that ;-)

can you get infracted for saying how to do illegal stuff? If not, i'll let you know how I aquired my one...and the parents won't be able to find out how

Version is CS2 - I got it in a package deal when I bought my computer. It's outdated now, came out in 2004 or so and CS3 came out last year. I can't afford to upgrade. However, you can easily do stuff like that on older versions I think.

Yeah, you can do pretty much everything on CS2 on 7.0, all they've done is made it easier to use and added maybe a few new features, but there isn't much difference

DeletedUser

lol, laptop in the bedroom = win For multiple things, but we won't be going into that ;-)

can you get infracted for saying how to do illegal stuff? If not, i'll let you know how I aquired my one...and the parents won't be able to find out how

Yeah, you can do pretty much everything on CS2 on 7.0, all they've done is made it easier to use and added maybe a few new features, but there isn't much difference

Send me a pm ;)

I am on my laptop I just like to watch the telly over it :D
Gimp does for me though might create a map to show at some point.

DeletedUser

May take a while to load.

world12top10tribescopywm8.jpg

DeletedUser

omg such a shiny map is this guy staying :icon_biggrin: if he is hes gonna need to get used to the colours ;)

virus green
dny dark blue
Oots grey
-R- red

I dont know any others but that seems to be whats been used for most maps most people are used to it. Im not complaining im just saying we dont want any angry tribes on forums cause of wrong colours >.<

DeletedUser4982

omg such a shiny map is this guy staying :icon_biggrin: if he is hes gonna need to get used to the colours ;)

virus green
dny dark blue
Oots grey
-R- red

I dont know any others but that seems to be whats been used for most maps most people are used to it. Im not complaining im just saying we dont want any angry tribes on forums cause of wrong colours >.<

you forgot pink for Huggle :lol:

nice map 12azor!

DeletedUser

Gimme the tribes and colours and I'll make a daily one for the next few days because of what is happening with -R-.

DeletedUser

Gimme the tribes and colours and I'll make a daily one for the next few days because of what is happening with -R-.

sliphits gave em already, these are good colors

virus green
dny dark blue
Oots grey
-R- red

DeletedUser

is it just my eyes playing games with me or it just simply several village clusters disappear in the map

DeletedUser4982

is it just my eyes playing games with me or it just simply several village clusters disappear in the map

Huggle, runners from -R- who haven't joined a top 10 tribe yet, noobs multiplying etc...

DeletedUser

Some of the villages mayhave been missed out. I will be making a new one tomorrow so it should be okay then. =/

nice map. and it really did take a while to load why is that?

Each tribe has their own layer. Giving this map a grand total of 10+ layers. Thats a lot of loading. :icon_cool: