Map Ideas

DeletedUser

HOVE is still in World 11.We are ranked 52 at the moment.And we still have the skills we once had.

We have now joined world 12 and have brought a lot of our experienced members from world 10 and world 11 with us.

DeletedUser

good idea bringing tribes across where are you located i might join are you going to be a continent tribe again if so come to my area K55 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think the best way to do it is to have some sort of extra infobox to the left, describing the changes week-to-week. "TribeX enters Top Ten: BLUE" - "TribeY and TribeZ merge, new color: GREEN"

Or re-update each previous map to show only the tribes that are CURRENTLY in the top 10. That would take an incredibly long time, but it would definitely the most accurate in terms of checking growth and expansion of the best tribes.

DeletedUser

I think the best way to do it is to have some sort of extra infobox to the left, describing the changes week-to-week. "TribeX enters Top Ten: BLUE" - "TribeY and TribeZ merge, new color: GREEN"

Or re-update each previous map to show only the tribes that are CURRENTLY in the top 10. That would take an incredibly long time, but it would definitely the most accurate in terms of checking growth and expansion of the best tribes.

Yea, that's a good idea

DeletedUser

I have made numerous maps that people like and enjoy. People always want more than just one map though. I have always wanted to make a GIF. of a world and there top 10 tribes. I think this is a perfect opportunity for me to try this idea out.

If you don't know what a GIF is, its is like an animation. I will make top 10 maps every week or so, and put them together and make a kind of video showing the changes in size/growth of tribes.

I have not thought about it that much. I don't know if i should just do the new top 10 tribes every week (they will change), or should i wait for the world to settle and make a GIF for those top 10 tribes (Using only those top 10 tribes, regardless of rank?)

There are many things i could do. Tell me any cool idea's that you might have :)

NIce GO FOR IT!