Map

joshsullivan

Why do we need a map so few tribes have been formed! (especially ones that will last)

DeletedUser

The world has only been going a few hours, what exactly are you looking for in a map...

Setzel

There are some good tribes that are in other worlds and joined here and are not FAKES

DeletedUser

Not enough for a map right now, HENTAI is one of the only tribes worth it, maybe n00bs(the tribe) too. Premades won't succeed anyway, too spread since we can't choose our starting location

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is wrong to say too spread... u dont need to be all togheter u just need to have group of 3-5 people close enough and another group can even be in another continent.

as long as u have 3-5 people in a decent area 30x30 for 3 people 50x50 for 5 people once u start nobling u tight the group and thats all u need

^_^

DeletedUser

:| a map?! you know is online for like ehm 7 hours now right?

DeletedUser

I wish there was cows me too... but there wont be at least not made from the same people...

I just keep my sign in memory!

^_^

DeletedUser

H***** (Yes, the people higher up ****** us up) demands to be shown on no map whatsoever.

DeletedUser

Well, TWStats doesn't seem to be updated with the tribes, as I tried to see the location of a few tribes and nothing was shown.