Maps thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, Well How would Spctr and DNS merge if DNS had an NAP with DA, and SPCTR Didn't?

Got to maych up some diplomacy to make things work out well. So perhaps everyone is reading into this NAP a little to much here :p

reason accepted:)), i just want to cleared that DA didnt sign because we are completly lossed from the war, i only correct what think2know said:p

DeletedUser

top15.png

DeletedUser

IF

I wonder, how many time and wars will it take before the world 9 realizes that DA is not that good of a tribe. :icon_neutral:

The Wars of DA;

[E] War - Won, primarily because PwN family was made out of 7-10 against 2 tribes and [E] was surrounded on two fronts.

Actually PwN had 2 borders to cover as well, smart ass

And not all participated in the war, only 3 branches ever attacked, being PwN35, PwN46 and ADHD, there might've been a few lost attacks from Birds but that's about it, oh and [E] had 3 tribes ;)

PoweR! War - Desperately lost and eventually led to all of PwN falling apart

Can you elaborate on how PwN lost ? As far as I know, before tribes broke away, the stats were around equal...

As stated above, the reason for disbanding had nothing to do with the stats - it was why/when/how/who declared on PoweR! and the following departure of 3 out of 4 head dukes that caused the disbanding

SPCTR War - Never seen worst stats in any tribe's history. Complete loss, only eventually managed to save their asses with a ceasefire.

Yeah, pretty stupid of Spctr to actually sign that ceasefire, smart move by DA though, got to hand them that

1 out of 3 major wars, DA/PwN was beaten. How much organization are you going to need? I think that if DA stays neutral it will help the world out, much more.

Answers in bold/strike through

DeletedUser

You're missing the swords in between SWAT and DNS Indelacio. But good maps all the same.

DeletedUser

Nice maps!

But what's up with NickV's map on the bottom-right corner... The "Beware"?????

Status
Not open for further replies.