Maps

DeletedUser

will keep adding pic every week to follow how tribes are doing

[spoil]
21283137.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

T-Rex made it onto the map in k4, good job tebby :)

2dark-you were suppose to photoshop it so we own most the world :(

DeletedUser

loolz look at k 15 16 and 48 :p 48s me, 15/16 is t4h, what did they do their? recruit, or what?

DeletedUser35787

Yeah, I think they got a couple of new guys up there if I recall correctly.

DeletedUser

It was just one guy that we took, he was kicked from storm for not nobling T4H...
He is doing fine job nobling clear tho so I m confused:)

DeletedUser

Looks like clear is losing terrain to quickly. Step it up mates! Mentor7th seems to be holding it up right though all by himself up there...

DeletedUser

Looks like clear is losing terrain to quickly. Step it up mates! Mentor7th seems to be holding it up right though all by himself up there...
warham, did you lost your trust to your donkey?

you know donkeys always walk on edge without falling, when some wild animals like wolves attack a donkey this is impossible that you see that donkey run, you know what I mean, so please check this war after this too.

I make you sure Clear will not loose because everything is under our control and we just did what we should do.

DeletedUser

I initially did this for my tribe, but since it shows the action zones in the north, and local tribes, then here it is.

w261.png

You can clearly see Mentor alone in K4, 5 and 15.

DeletedUser

thats because the rest of clear! F arent as good.

though i do wonder how long before mentor collapses like the rest of them.

Anom consider atlantian not only a replacement for mentor but a better player overal ;)

DeletedUser

Its not easy to be under constant pressure when you don't know where do you need support and have over 1k inc at any given time.
It is mood killer and takes great character to keep on going.
Kudos to mentor

DeletedUser

Its not easy to be under constant pressure when you don't know where do you need support and have over 1k inc at any given time.
It is mood killer and takes great character to keep on going.
Kudos to mentor

yep kudos to mentor, though its a shame what he did but atleast we have some sort of challenge somewhere instead of just pushing through on the majority of our front.

to be truthful i thought clear! would be putting up a harder resistance

on the 8th you owned 2 of the frontline ks only a couple od months later those ks are now 60% ours, k15 with only mentor holding the 20% you own

k25 well your top guy bezdan shall we just say hes not doing very well?

i wonder what the map will be like in 2 months time again? perhaps another 3ks under our belt? k35? k16? k26? as at the skill you guys are at the moment, this war wont be a very long one.

DeletedUser

yep kudos to mentor, though its a shame what he did but atleast we have some sort of challenge somewhere instead of just pushing through on the majority of our front.

to be truthful i thought clear! would be putting up a harder resistance

on the 8th you owned 2 of the frontline ks only a couple od months later those ks are now 60% ours, k15 with only mentor holding the 20% you own

k25 well your top guy bezdan shall we just say hes not doing very well?

i wonder what the map will be like in 2 months time again? perhaps another 3ks under our belt? k35? k16? k26? as at the skill you guys are at the moment, this war wont be a very long one.
would you please tell us how much of your tribe mates quite the game after war?

Do you want to see a mail from TDZ and cry for him days.

he was completely loyal with your tribe but we forced him to quit the game.

maybe honjoee was on of leraders and we forced him to not accept punishment because he was fearing from us to rim him when we have had our OP on him.

sometime please check how much of your tribe mates quite because of our force first and think twice about that our southern tribe mates couldn't help many and you know that C4RB is no more than food for us and we can get whole of world around you and kick your ass and cry for much more loyal tribe mates like TDZ.

DeletedUser

maybe honjoee was on of leraders and we forced him to not accept punishment because he was fearing from us to rim him when we have had our OP on him.

sometime please check how much of your tribe mates quite because of our force first and think twice about that our southern tribe mates couldn't help many and you know that C4RB is no more than food for us and we can get whole of world around you and kick your ass and cry for much more loyal tribe mates like TDZ.

Why don't you get facts straight.. HJ has not quit, he co-play an acct right now, His RL friends know... And how many people has T4H made quit of clears? I can name a lot more that have quit clear. But wait you will say it wasn't because of T4H is was because of other reason. And you will argue that the only reason that T4H has had members quit is because of you... See how stupid you sound? Now can we get back on topic, this thread is specifically for maps not stupid allegations by you.

DeletedUser

ok you have completely confused me

so our members are quitting when A. referancing to the map 2dark made that we have taken 2 ks of you guys now
B. according to twstats we are winning against the clear! F by 160+ conquers

so yep i think that will make our members quit dont you?

and about hunjoe get your facts straight like baited said

and the rest of it, well i didnt know even donkeys could come up with as much bs as that

DeletedUser

I approve of this map. Can I have you come by the house and paint my picture?