Marboro Sets Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24109

Greetings those who read the Forum,
You all should be aware of, i joined W2.....
However, i have been pleasured to be appointed Head of the Random Blood Family, when BOTK does finally retire.....
I have mailed Random Blood Knights about my appointment, and i have a very welcome response....
I am very pleased and Honoured to take over this family, i have the blessing from Random Blood's Ex-players and Aristocracy, to of taken over. And i can promise Random Blood Knights that this day will be the beggining of something Brilliant, My Old game contacts are at this moment talking with their Heads from their various tribes to help put a stop to this HOT threat to the South-Eastern Sector.
I am also pleased to Announce a Brotherhood alliance with PIE, from this day may we share Blood and Share PIE;).
I will be talking to many players over the break, and i wish every player a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

To those at HOT,I hope you didn't think i would of been staying there long, me and Hanlin have a bad relationship and we can and will never work with eachother....
The members at HOT that wish to help out in the war, you are welcomed as Allies to the Random Blood Family, and we hope to see you soon on the battle field.

Good Will
Marboro
Proud Future Head Duke of the Random Blood Family

w33_chr1s

Marboro welcome and goodluck. i am sure you will do well as Random Blood Leader and, you are most cetainly able to take up the mantle.

DeletedUser

You have my blessing :icon_biggrin:
I'm sure that with your and my contacts we will be able to restore the old RB honour :)

Grtz
Beldin
Dragonmaster

DeletedUser24109

One Last thing, Beldin, will become my Assistant and Advisory around Random Blood, we will beable to restore Random Blood to the glory days my friend ;)
Marboro

DeletedUser24109

Do not worry Chris,
i will be speaking to Junk about this,
Once Random Blood is back in order, we will pull out of the Confederation however, we will be pleased to have a Brotherhood Alliance with Force and TIO, like the old days...
Marboro

w33_chr1s

Do not worry Chris,
i will be speaking to Junk about this,
Once Random Blood is back in order, we will pull out of the Confederation however, we will be pleased to have a Brotherhood Alliance with Force and TIO, like the old days...
Marboro

Great well i wish you all the best and great Beldin. Together you will drag Random Blood out of the Dark Ages.

modesty

PIE welcomes Marboro!

Good Luck Marboro and Beldin with the recreation of RB!

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Welcome Marboro. I look forward to working with you in the days and weeks ahead. You've set yourself a set of very ambitious goals and the Confederation will stand behind you to help you achieve them.

sresan54321

Christmas comes early for the RB family.:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7529

I know you led Smoke back then and heard good things.

But you must have been one hell of a player if you can lead RB to take down HOT.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Gunbound]SS[;824275 said:
I know you led Smoke back then and heard good things.

But you must have been one hell of a player if you can lead RB to take down HOT.

0,1020,434434,00.jpg

HOT's villages when Marboro is done with them. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.