March 9, 2012. Our last day in Time

cprfan

Hall of Fame - World 32

tonyball
NukeDiewalker
Scorponok

Time for Change (Time)

tonyball , NukeDiewalker , Scorponok , Fortezzo , Brgy26 , AreYouKidden , Neverwas , graham the great , Fade2Black , theprophet , Whisper34 , johnm4512 , raymond.2009 , SHaKeSPeaReD , vernan18 , bigjay , Sir Marky Mark , crabstick11 , SinekValesi , saluki , ctiemeyer , powerzone001 , Tanth0r , DM InsaneWaR , K-Wolff , Mr. Sinister , Faeria , kevin flanagan , melodycorp , TheOnlyPegasus , chrisgmc , Chagri , sebdoflug , tazecca , bw sf , Seemanta0605 , the doughboy , bokya22 , RndP , nabhishek , vanapagan , dopechess , evaric , cprfan , bearokuda , Emperor Jon , Hazad

This past March 9, 2014 marks two years since our last day in Time, on world 32.

I miss you guys so much. I have played, (sorta ) on other worlds, but it just hasnt been the same.

Sound off guys/gals. I would love hear from you.

Nuke, AYK, others sound off!

Cprfan!

cprfan

Come on! What have you guys been up too? Where is everyone lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

they've pretty much all quit, hell even most people from w56 have quit let alone 32 lol.

cprfan

There are still some world 32 players around. And they log in from Time to Time to check on things. :) I spoke with AYK, less than a month ago.

Hell, your still around!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i log in a bit on random worlds to screw around, such as w73, got 1.8k+ ODD with >200 points lol. im on w72-74, might actually be a tiny bit serious on w74 startup what with how little i can log in, but i at least got in at the start of the world haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

loadsa people started again but it was never going to be the same, ill never forget world 32 and the loyal time players.

cprfan

Agreed. They were the best. And no, it will never be the same.

DeletedUser67788

Every now and then I'll do something stupid, like join a world briefly. I usually only last a couple weeks max, w32 was just too good.

Just thought I'd say gday to you guys, I do check the forums once every couple weeks.

cprfan

Every now and then I'll do something stupid, like join a world briefly. I usually only last a couple weeks max, w32 was just too good.

Just thought I'd say gday to you guys, I do check the forums once every couple weeks.

Hey Bro! Hope ur doing good. I keep one village on world 72 just for fun and to piss off players. I have no intention of growing though.

DeletedUser82080

Heey, what's up? Is anyone interested in coplaying me on 75? :eek:

cprfan

Hey! Sorry I missed ya. Give me a yell if you still need and want a co player mate!

DeletedUser

I have no idea what possessed me to look over these forums again. Nostalgia i suppose. At times i really miss this game, but i do not miss it for the game, i miss it for the people.

Hope anyone reading this is keeping well :)

cprfan

I agree. I dont miss the game, just the friendship that we forged fighting side by side.

DeletedUser82080

Hey! Sorry I missed ya. Give me a yell if you still need and want a co player mate!

Yeah, it is so late mate since we quit there. Besides, I've started w77 with some friends, and now we are in the rim. If you wanna play with us, choice the direction "south east" mate.

For those who are interested in can mail me in the game or here on forums. Maybe we can have some enjoy together in a new world.

ravnscream

I have no idea why i came here again. But you guys were the best.
i quit and i quit for good.

it was just too good to play with you guys.

and cprfun, i wish my first nick was in the list not the second :)

love,
ravnscream.

cprfan

I have no idea why i came here again. But you guys were the best.
i quit and i quit for good.

it was just too good to play with you guys.

and cprfun, i wish my first nick was in the list not the second :)

love,
ravnscream.

ummm its cprfan, lol (and cprfun, i wish my first nick was in the list not the second :))

??? What do you mean?

Shangri pop

Hello homies from the past. Been hella long since i been on this site! See some familiar names here