DeletedUser

Only if you fill out the application!

All answers must be correct and you send them to Sas

And then you send another message with your experiences to Jax

DeletedUser

Well its up to the leaders but i say the more the merrier! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Question for you:

If we here at *RS* recruit another 50 members, can we join your family?

Yes you could foggy(onslaught here)by the way guys I and total carnage are new leaders and we thought that since we are so experienced we should all start a family to rule this world
I ams serious.Send me a message in game.My name is .onlslaught. there is an extra l.Please send only serious applications.Recruitment is open.

DeletedUser

Yes you could foggy(onslaught here)by the way guys I and total carnage are new leaders and we thought that since we are so experienced we should all start a family to rule this world
I ams serious.Send me a message in game.My name is .onlslaught. there is an extra l.Please send only serious applications.Recruitment is open.

Pay NO attention to the man behind the curtain.

rbh135

Is it wrong that I have the answer to all of that application?!
We are the main tribe though right? :lol:
I say we should all just merge and become one uber branch so that our communication would strenghthen and so would our relationship status (no not virtual marriage!, that would be silly)

DeletedUser

Is it wrong that I have the answer to all of that application?!
We are the main tribe though right? :lol:
I say we should all just merge and become one uber branch so that our communication would strenghthen and so would our relationship status (no not virtual marriage!, that would be silly)

I would have to agree.But having just 4 families means we can each recruit 500 members and get 2000 members.Doesn't that make more sense?

rossihunter2

hey i was the priest at a virtual marriage - you guys missed it

rossihunter2

I would have to agree.But having just 4 families means we can each recruit 500 members and get 2000 members.Doesn't that make more sense?

2000 members = nooby
too hard to control and too many members

DeletedUser

Did sas not make it clear??

We are the acadamy tribes to chess, basically chess is our mother and we are the children!

Chess - Main
Marvel + PCP - Acadamies

DeletedUser

Did sas not make it clear??

We are the acadamy tribes to chess, basically chess is our mother and we are the children!

exactly.Basically 2000 members all will have 2 spears.if they all launch 2 attacks that means OH MY GOD!!! that makes 4000 attacks!
It is not nooby it is the new elite.

Im Happy

Please nmore spam, this is serious. all applicants to sas, please

homosapien812

hmm... so itz seemz da secretish secret iz outz nowz... :icon_wink:

rbh135

you're absolutly right. and then we make everyone join our alliance or fear the wrath of our spears! we will have world domination!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I feel like I'm about to slit my wrists, I'll just be a moment.