K I N G S

Reaction score
Author
K I N G S
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twdevtools.github.io/approved/scripts/planner.js');
Public?
Public
I present to you a Mass Attack Planner, I know there are several out there, but I wanted to do something different from what already exists,
I will present my project:

1708727424314.png

Note: Some parts will skip because the Script itself already displays a pattern to fill in the fields correctly.

1 - Choose the slowest desired unit so that the Script calculates with that unit.

2 - The fields: your villages and destination villages, need to be filled in in 1-3|1-3 digit format, there is no need to write them all
the coordinates one by one, the Script will automatically format the text fields, so to make filling easier, just copy your coordinates and paste (CTRL + C AND CTRL + V).

1708728071941.png

3 - The planner will display all units available that can be sent with the slowest unit chosen having the field in green.

4 - The SEND button will direct you to the meeting square with the units already filled.

5 - The Export BB Code also provides a button where you will be directed to the meeting square with the units already filled in.

6 - The script will emit a sound when there are 10 seconds left in a command, warning that it is about to be sent.

1708729125977.png

Compliments, Suggestions, Criticisms? write in this forum.

Attachments

• 1708728915440.png
    1708728915440.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtation

Reaction score
So far I personally like it a lot.

Sometimes its telling me attack isn't possible even though it just showed me it worked but overall very nice when working.

Edit: Had to make sure village groups is set to all problem was solved lol

Last edited:

K I N G S

Reaction score
So far I personally like it a lot.

Sometimes its telling me attack isn't possible even though it just showed me it worked but overall very nice when working.

Edit: Had to make sure village groups is set to all problem was solved lol

Sometimes it can actually happen that it shows that there is no combination even when there is, this is actually not a problem in the Script, the Script uses libraries and makes some requests to the server and if by chance at some point the server does not allow the requests , it returns an error, followed by the message it displays. Unfortunately, this will depend on which server you play on.

Thanks for the feedback!, if you have any suggestions for improvements, I'm willing to listen.

jaro

Reaction score
I present to you a Mass Attack Planner, I know there are several out there, but I wanted to do something different from what already exists,
I will present my project:

View attachment 12658

Note: Some parts will skip because the Script itself already displays a pattern to fill in the fields correctly.

1 - Choose the slowest desired unit so that the Script calculates with that unit.

2 - The fields: your villages and destination villages, need to be filled in in 1-3|1-3 digit format, there is no need to write them all
the coordinates one by one, the Script will automatically format the text fields, so to make filling easier, just copy your coordinates and paste (CTRL + C AND CTRL + V).

View attachment 12659

3 - The planner will display all units available that can be sent with the slowest unit chosen having the field in green.

4 - The SEND button will direct you to the meeting square with the units already filled.

5 - The Export BB Code also provides a button where you will be directed to the meeting square with the units already filled in.

6 - The script will emit a sound when there are 10 seconds left in a command, warning that it is about to be sent.

View attachment 12661

Compliments, Suggestions, Criticisms? write in this forum.
how the sound actually works?
It seems not working for me.

Also would be cool an option to import some attack planners you made before and exported already