Mass barbs.

DeletedUser109574

These barbs are where now the top players are.This bug really helped them :(

Indeed it has.
This entire situation goes well beyond ridiculous.

Morthy says "what barbs" Was that a joke? I certainly hope so after all the money I spend that helps pay his salary.

DeletedUser100349

Indeed it has.
This entire situation goes well beyond ridiculous.

Morthy says "what barbs" Was that a joke? I certainly hope so after all the money I spend that helps pay his salary.

He said that because he moved all barbs once, but they made new instantly

DeletedUser

Reported a cluster of barbs in the south east that is so obvious you can see it just by zoom out your map. Here is the response I got.

Master of the Rangers said:
Hello AnarchysAvatar,

Thank you for reporting this to us. However I have investigated and found nothing illegal. If you do have reason to suspect players of breaching the rules, then please always send in a ticket.

The world will not be restarted, as any players caught doing this will be banned, which will, in turn, put them at a disadvantage.

Sincerely,

motr/InGame Support

Yeah? What about the people NEARBY all these barbs that are getting an advantage, but won't be banned?

DeletedUser100349

They should move most of the barbs, but players shouldn't be banned. They can't find out who did it as that person most likely used proxy/another internet connection. The other persons around there should definitely not be punished if there is no evidence against them. It's sad, but not much they can do other than moving the barbs. Why they didn't move them is fucking my mind, though.

DeletedUser

This is just going to continue until they do something about it. Moving the barbs is not a solution, they will just do it again. Then, in the future when they noble new villages, they will do it again so that their new villages have good farms too. New players and people that get rimmed will also continue doing it.

Seriously, the only option is a restart and never do this stupid idea again.

DeletedUser

To be honest I probably wouldn't mind the world restarting haha. I just had another look at the situation on the map and it does just look stupid.

DeletedUser

I just would like to point out that I want this restart purely for the sake of fairness. I am a huge fan of fair play.

If you look at my village in-game, you will see that my starting position was pretty awesome, by normal standards. Just outside of the core K's is where I like to be. Less competition, so I can grow strong while you guys destroy yourselves in the core. ;)

I also have several Bonus villages and barbs in my area, so I am doing just fine. I think I am the only one in my area that is actually building troops. Pretty sure everyone else is just point whoring.

Basically, I am doing better than I expected to be in this world, and I still want a restart.

DeletedUser100599

The players should be banned for a day or 2.So that we get a fair chance to get on par with them.

DeletedUser91584

What I can't stand is the fact that 90% of players under 50pts within my 9x9 that just came out of BP have been banned. Guess i'm farming barbs forever

DeletedUser103944

What I can't stand is the fact that 90% of players under 50pts within my 9x9 that just came out of BP have been banned. Guess i'm farming barbs forever

I share your anger, 3 inactive players inside my 7x7 have been banned. How long does it take for them to become farmable? Refresh my memory.

DeletedUser97716

I share your anger, 3 inactive players inside my 7x7 have been banned. How long does it take for them to become farmable? Refresh my memory.

2 weeks or longer if they have premium. Which is unlikely.

DeletedUser

Look at how densely populated the inner core is, compared to the outer core. Damn near every field has a village in it. They expect me to believe that happened naturally? I know I haven't played TW in a while, but it hasn't been THAT long. lol

This world is fail. Is there a way I can protest in order to get my PP back that I have spent on this world? I guess I will have to wait to make my comeback tour until they get their crap together.

DeletedUser

Look at how densely populated the inner core is, compared to the outer core. Damn near every field has a village in it. They expect me to believe that happened naturally? I know I haven't played TW in a while, but it hasn't been THAT long. lol

If you look at other more recent worlds, you will see that their inner cores are also super compacted compared to older ones.

This world is fail. Is there a way I can protest in order to get my PP back that I have spent on this world? I guess I will have to wait to make my comeback tour until they get their crap together.

Cry moar.

DeletedUser

If you look at other more recent worlds, you will see that their inner cores are also super compacted compared to older ones.

Actually, I already did that. None of the others look quite as ridiculous on tribalwarsmaps.com as this world does.

Cry moar.

Obviously, you care nothing for fair play or sportsmanship. You also don't seem to understand why someone might be upset after spending hard earned cash on this mess of a world.

DeletedUser

Actually, I already did that. None of the others look quite as ridiculous on tribalwarsmaps.com as this world does.

Probably because this is the newest world with these settings (p2w), and preregistration, plus it being summer, everyone can join whenever they like so the world is majorly compacted.

Obviously, you care nothing for fair play or sportsmanship. You also don't seem to understand why someone might be upset after spending hard earned cash on this mess of a world.

Although my previous comment might suggest so, no. The cheaters have been banned, some people have more barbs than others, all in all it only affects very early rankings. Look at Nauz, he's managed a top start with a very poor area. Life isn't fair, but this game isn't hugely affected. Look at it this way - with all those barbs, but no other growers in range, they're gonna have to noble outside of church radius most likely, or else they're going to have to let a threat grow nearby, sucking in their res and probably growing as fast as them. If both go offense, they'll both be vulnerable to each other.

DeletedUser

The cheaters have been banned, some people have more barbs than others, all in all it only affects very early rankings. Look at Nauz, he's managed a top start with a very poor area.

I think he's got a point - in the long run, this start-up near mass barbs issue might not be a great deal, as there are many more skilful players and tribes out there that should be able to challenge them later on in the game, and as said above, 'Nauz' is already coping well, so why not other players?

DeletedUser

Oh my goodness...
Blah Blah Blah, everyone complaining because there aren't enough barbs... :p

Farm a player! Plenty of inactives in the area who cant keep up :D

Ban the players near the barbs? What stupidity is that, you being placed in an less fortunate area means nothing aside from the fact that you weren't very lucky on w70 so far ;)