mass N00Bs

rivet city

Hello everyone,it has been quite awhile since i have posted on the forums and for good reason.I tend to come here only to flame the many morons i meet in tribalwars.Wish their computers would short circuit and burn their home down but never mind that.

The tribes are N00B and their academy N.A.

The leadership,pickle-katie and hellsjester are defending refugees,and killing their own members growth.They are,in general doing what all the noob tribes do.
The name fits them better than they thought it would :icon_rolleyes:

This started as i cleared a player in my area.Points did not stop my troops.
Then,i return from school and find a mail from the pre school student that seems to be leading the academy.

hellsjester today at 16:35
u attacked a member of this tribe, this happened b4 he joined this tribe, so we will b taking no action on this, but any future attacks on him or this tribe will b dealt with severly!
we are the academy tribe of n00b, so i would suggest a caese fire at this time.
HELLSJESTER

brichter.This is the name of the player that ran to the "top" tribe in the continent for protection(which he clearly was beging for imidiately).
When i mailed the duke of the main tribe,i thought because he seemed to be educated,that he might know how to lead.I was wrong.

pickle-katie today at 20:31
The easiest thing you can do is join N.A...

Sorry,no i will not join a tribe where i will be expected to defend refugees.
I will likely be attacked by the tribe soon,it happens when noobs get in the position to lead some experienced players.Now if all the players are like the ones i have come into contact with,i have nothing to worry about.My spears can handle players of that level of stupidity.

Hey noob members,don't complain when your farms warehouses are all level 1 ;)
You take my farm,i take yours.

I would post a polar bear fail,but then the environmentalists would report me and i would receive an infraction for hurting their little feelings :icon_eek:
imgres

DeletedUser

He will do nothing, all these rim tribes are like this, they threaten and do nothing, apart from punch, we war'ed anybody who attacked us. Thanks for the links, told me I had mail on TW :)

rivet city

Sorry if the links do not work,i am not much of a forum poster.
Someone get me a polar bear to keep everyone happy :)

I am alone out here,so i would not be surprised if they attack me.Sucks that there are no good tribes in this continent.

DeletedUser

The links do work, just I got a mail notification from clicking it :) Thanks.

rivet city

Ah,then you can get excited and click mail to be disappointed.This way everyone that reads this suffers twice ;)

rivet city

@ Amane. i was attempting to flame my own thread,didn't work well :icon_cry:

@3DD1E i suppose i will post any reports if i do receive anything.

DeletedUser

haha i am in NOOB. The player you attacked has not once asked for support. Rivet started this "war" from his 1 man tribe about an hour ago. Nothing has happened and i believe someone will noble his village soon. This is a pointless post, nothing entertaining about it. Rivet restart soon or just leave the world we have bigger things to worry about. Like who stole my triple chocolate chunk cookies...

rivet city

haha i am in NOOB. The player you attacked has not once asked for support. Rivet started this "war" from his 1 man tribe about an hour ago. Nothing has happened and i believe someone will noble his village soon. This is a pointless post, nothing entertaining about it. Rivet restart soon or just leave the world we have bigger things to worry about. Like who stole my triple chocolate chunk cookies...

Check out the academy forum.That is were he is situated.
Explain the mail above,that i posted.
Not to mention,if your tribe NOBLES my village shortly,then you should all burn your computers.Then again,your tribe recruited all your noble targets so a 900 point village would most likely be appealing to you tribal hugs players.

http://www.tribalhugs.net/

DeletedUser

Check out the academy forum.That is were he is situated.
Explain the mail above,that i posted.
Not to mention,if your tribe NOBLES my village shortly,then you should all burn your computers.Then again,your tribe recruited all your noble targets so a 900 point village would most likely be appealing to you tribal hugs players.

http://www.tribalhugs.net/

hehe i have no idea what you just said... We should burn our computers if we noble you? :icon_confused:

(JK life is good:icon_biggrin: dont let a game kill you!:lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:

rivet city

Nothing would get me to that point,nor would the terrible tribe you call home.
Level 1 warehouses are fun for your members to farm huh?
Will be catting your tribes farms like so till i am rimed.And whoever bothers to spend the noble,is a noob.a noble is worth more than the village he would receive.

DeletedUser

we could always just cat you if you would like :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you should really cat him down, he seems like total noob :lol:

DeletedUser

i would zach but hes kinda far from any of our members or academy tribes members xD and Amane i love your siggeh and pic.