Mass Recruit Tribes Overwhelming?

DeletedUser198

As the world progresses, and you see the constant mass recruiting tribes reaching there 150 member limit, you all think its going to bring some problems against the premade tribes in the world with maybe 50-60 member limit.

Yes of course, inside those 150 members maybe 20 of them are good, but figure if there nubs they prolly all will make support, so if trying to take villages or attack them or farm them, you gotta figure they will be like "OMG HELPZ ME, I NEED SUPPORT PL0X?!?!"

So, What do you all think, going to be some what of a challenge or do you think you will be able to break them easily? Or maybe alot of premades will work together to take out the mass recruits before they go to war themselves, opinions? =]

DeletedUser

Thats a good point. But i cant see a mass recruit tribe giving a premade tribe much of a problem (well a good premade tribe). It will be interesting to see how it plays out with the member amount being higher then usual.

DeletedUser

Mass recruits are doomed to fail due to too much dead weight. It's a fact, the less dead weight, the better the tribe is, and the lower it's chances of falling are. Hence, I'd say it's pretty clear that this world won't be any different from all the other worlds where the mass-recruit tribes are failing miserably...

I have played W22 Dutch server. There was a tribe member limit of 1000 players. That was a nice world. =)

DeletedUser

I have seen tribes on other worlds get to 500 members and just fail miserably against a 60 member tribe. Like I always say I would rather have 30 good men then 100 noobs that don't know how to play.

DeletedUser99562

I think it could pose somewhat of a problem but if the smaller tribe is well coordinated it shouldnt be a problem.

DeletedUser

The more players there are in a tribe, the more support requests there are, and the less support is actually being sent. IMO this only makes it easier... If I have a tribe with 5 pro's, I'd prefer to fight a tribe with 1000 noobs above fighting a tribe with 50 noobs.

DeletedUser

Im in a mass recruit tribe. :D Lets just say....its entertaining. :3

DeletedUser99562

One tribe I can think of who did make it as a mass recruit/family tribe was the FEMA fam in world 12 made it all the way to the end before loosing to DNY. I met alot of good players there. If these big tribes coordinate support they become a rather big problem.

DeletedUser

The more people the more support to go around. Im not saying that mass recruiting works, but the saying strength in numbers does somewhat apply to this game. So if you wanna fight a tribe of 1000 nubs be my guest, but ill take the tribe of.

DeletedUser

I have seen tribes on other worlds get to 500 members and just fail miserably against a 60 member tribe. Like I always say I would rather have 30 good men then 100 noobs that don't know how to play.

you can still have 100 noobs and win if you can lead well and have a good council

DeletedUser

that is good point. It'll work as long as duke and officers were educating thier member very well. But, it is true that this is hard...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IMO, there's very low chance for that to be happen. However, you might have some way to rewrite TW histroy as DJ know of. XD

DeletedUser198

Well yeah, you think about it alot of the players will ask for support and then will be spread out, but you never know, you can give them the benefit of the doubt and think they can actually play smart and they could become a challenge tho, you never know, its something that will have to wait and see, and honestly if it happens i would give props to that mass recruit tribe if they screwed over a premade lol

DeletedUser

Well yeah, you think about it alot of the players will ask for support and then will be spread out, but you never know, you can give them the benefit of the doubt and think they can actually play smart and they could become a challenge tho, you never know, its something that will have to wait and see, and honestly if it happens i would give props to that mass recruit tribe if they screwed over a premade lol

Well, I shall say good luck to you. But remember, don't sent me axes. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Paladin606

Mass recruits are doomed to fail due to too much dead weight. It's a fact, the less dead weight, the better the tribe is, and the lower it's chances of falling are. Hence, I'd say it's pretty clear that this world won't be any different from all the other worlds where the mass-recruit tribes are failing miserably...

Ditto. Top players will rise occasionally in Mass Rec. tribes but other than that there just ways to mark the nubz on the map for farming.
00020060.gif