Mass-recruiters - prime example

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
90% is mass :icon_eek:

soon 80/70/60/55% will also be mass :icon_confused:

Infact soon we will only be aloud 1 member in a tribe to not be called mass lol

Lets hope it will not come to that. But in every recruitment there is always a reaction, its better to trust the leaders of the tribe...

By now world 54 many players here are veterans of old and new worlds( World40's and up).

In my opinion, the top 20 tribes right now will weed out the weak they go to war continent clearing then those who are non performing assets will be kicked, some of the players of the beaten tribe will be recruited and the winning tribe will gain a continent...It was always like that.....But it's always fun to be in the winning side.:lol:

DeletedUser

As for Mass rec.tribes....Blame the leaders for recruiting everyone.
I would say if they recruit players in such a huge numbers it can come in advantage if they pull it all together.
This is one of many screen shots of one of the biggest MAS REC tribes in W37 R.L.
Total of 142 conquers in 24 hr

Untitled-8.png

Not that NOOBISH after all is it?!

DeletedUser22731

Sorry to break it to you mate... They are still Noob. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

>_< See what I mean? People are so damned closed minded about Mass-Rec and F/T's that they're blinded by their own ignorance...

/sighs

Kakosh, we were all "noobs" once... remember the roots from hence you came from. It seems far too many are forgetting it in TW ever since W29, maybe even longer than that....

DeletedUser22731

I am only blinded by Rage against mass recruiters :icon_twisted:

Death to them all! Put them in Ghettos! :icon_twisted:

Seriously though, when i was noob, i was cool. :icon_cool:

They, are not.

Blunt enough for you? :axemen:

DeletedUser

I am only blinded by Rage against mass recruiters :icon_twisted:

Death to them all! Put them in Ghettos! :icon_twisted:

Seriously though, when i was noob, i was cool. :icon_cool:

They, are not.

Blunt enough for you? :axemen:

Well looks like u cant define words u using.Read and try again.

DeletedUser22731

Hmm, you desperate for the definition then?

Alrighty, just for you.

Noob: You, anyone who like mass recruiters, tribes with over 43 members, family tribes, tribes with more points than OD, academy tribes, people who disagree with me, people I don't like and people who don't like me.

Thats pretty damn detailed :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hmm, you desperate for the definition then?

Alrighty, just for you.

Noob: You, anyone who like mass recruiters, tribes with over 43 members, family tribes, tribes with more points than OD, academy tribes, people who disagree with me, people I don't like and people who don't like me.

Thats pretty damn detailed :icon_confused:

:icon_eek:

:icon_idea: I wonder if you actually know what the true meaning of noob is?

Seriously, do you have fantasies with yourself? Because I am currently seeing you in front of a mirror going "Oh yeah who's the man? I'm the man!" at least 55 times a day...

DeletedUser

Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own.

Fail!So that makes u some kind of noob too!

DeletedUser22731

? Because I am currently seeing you in front of a mirror going "Oh yeah who's the man? I'm the man!" at least 55 times a day...

More like 155 than 55, mainly because it's true. Wouldn't do it otherwise.

Fail!So that makes u some kind of noob too!

If you are implying i am some sort of noob, take a loooong, hard look at a mirror :lol:. You're the one spending his time looking up the difference between two variations of a single word, which isn't even a proper word...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As for Mass rec.tribes....Blame the leaders for recruiting everyone.
I would say if they recruit players in such a huge numbers it can come in advantage if they pull it all together.
This is one of many screen shots of one of the biggest MAS REC tribes in W37 R.L.
Total of 142 conquers in 24 hr

Untitled-8.png

Not that NOOBISH after all is it?!

Hmmm, I remember this tribe my friend from that world Catalina84 who was a former Duke of Quit.

Well in my opinion they make good in their recruitment they managed to force Catalina84( Duke) who is a strong player and leader since the old days. Catalina84 managed to recruit one of the best players in the world but the huge front they encountered was to much for Her( She declared on the whole world).

But the bottom line is R.L. is still there and still fighting and In my opinion they did good..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I remember this tribe my friend from that world Catalina84 who was a former Duke of Quit.

Well in my opinion they make good in their recruitment they managed to force Catalina84( Duke) who is a strong player and leader since the old days. Catalina84 managed to recruit one of the best players in the world but the huge front they encountered was to much for Her( She declared on the whole world).

But the bottom line is R.L. is still there and still fighting and In my opinion they did good..:icon_biggrin:
Catalina84 I know her,self centered lonely girl.lol
The fact is that no matter how bad R.L seemed they did some amazing things in W37 and Many tribes were suddenly afraid of "Mass recruiting Noob tribe"

DeletedUser

If you are implying i am some sort of noob, take a loooong, hard look at a mirror :lol:. You're the one spending his time looking up the difference between two variations of a single word, which isn't even a proper word...

Just keep talking and keep embarrassing yourself even more.and its not that hard to google definition of noob perhaps u are too busy looking in that mirror,next time look up google instead.

DeletedUser

Wow.... just wow!

Why would he imply something when the facts are currently stating true by you alone proving it?

Looking in a mirror I see a newb in me btw >_>

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Catalina84 I know her,self centered lonely girl.lol
The fact is that no matter how bad R.L seemed they did some amazing things in W37 and Many tribes were suddenly afraid of "Mass recruiting Noob tribe"

No she is not a self centered girl, actually she has high expectations on players following her...But planning on catalinas part is her downfall...You know she could drag the war for ages if she wants to....She is just looking for reason to quit...and she got it..RL is a powerhouse thanks to golden players they recruited those said players gave direction to the tribe, thats why the Golden players are important, recognize this and you will have a strong tribe...

DeletedUser22731

Just keep talking and keep embarrassing yourself even more.and its not that hard to google definition of noob perhaps u are too busy looking in that mirror,next time look up google instead.

I don't feel at all embarrassed. Why would I? "Who's the man? I'm the man"

DeletedUser

Hey, just looking through the top tribes, anyone else mystified by how many mass-recruiting tribes there actually are in this world, and how many of them are going unchallenged, and best of all, not being flamed! :icon_eek: My prime example would be SCAR! , I mean look at their tribal profile (would provide a link but I'm lazy :icon_smile: ) , nooby and you can tell emulated from anothers. It has 81 members which is way too much, and are mainly all in the same K, which is totally unacceptable if you are to be successful as a tribe, I mean nobles are coming now, they are going to have trouble expanding soon. They are rank 15 for points but rank 21 in OD which isn't too bad tbh, but for a tribe with 81 members you would be expecting them to be higher than 23 on the ODA rankings.

Anyway just my routine message to start flaming mass-cruiters! :icon_twisted:
They know how to use the info given to them and stack in advance! :icon_cool:
They are not completely lost. And Frostgat actually seemed somewhat intelligent when he spoke to us.