Mass recruiting before the world even begins.

DeletedUser

Haha, looks like we've got some mass recruiting noobs already, and the world hasn't even started yet!

Mass recruiting noob on 22.01. at 17:15
Hello there

You are one of the many people to pre-register to the new World 67. And it seems like you have yet to find yourself a tribe.

Tribal Wars has this function where if you join a tribe prior to the starting of the world, the server automatically spawns you close to your tribe mates, giving people a great advantage over people who start after the world has begun.

That is why myself and
Mass recruiting noob senior have started our tribe before the start of the world to assure that off the bat we have strength in numbers. With you joining our tribe now, it will increase your chances of spawning close to your tribe members.

Join
Mass recruiting noob senior and I as we start to embark on a new quest to dominate our territory and evidentially and god willing dominate World 67.

Your Assistance will be much appreciated and Good luck!!!

P.S.

We already have 20 members so hurry

Sincerely,

THE LEAGUE OF MASS RECRUITING NOOBS!!!!

Did anyone else get this one, or anything similar?

Last edited by a moderator:

mtg-ruud

lol i'd like that he says

P.S.

We already have 20 members so hurry

DeletedUser

So I decided to reply and this is what happened;
today at 06:55
With a name like Backstabber, this definitely sounds like a good idea.

That was sarcasm, in case with your rather lacking English skills you didn't quite grasp it. I believe we will be turning down your offer.

Lots of love. :)

mass recruiting noob today at 09:32
wut is ur problem?????

today at 09:39

No problem. I just hate mass-recruiting spammers like yourself. I even said lots of love. :(

mass recruiting noob today at 09:41
this is not a spam

u either wanna join or not

no need for ur BS

today at 09:49
It is spam. You have no idea who we are, haven't looked at our experience twice, the fact that this is the only world that we've played on and we've already restarted once.
"Strength in numbers" is terrible. Especially at the start of a world. Sure you might hit number 1 for a day or two, but then the better players will just view you guys as targets and farm your inexperienced players until they get sad and quit.

Sorry to burst your bubble bbyyyyy. <3

mass recruiting noob today at 09:50
inexperienced ppl (such as urself) will be offloaded wen they need to be

today at 09:57
Hahahahahaha. Oh my, you think that we're inexperienced? It's called making a new account, because when you get into the top 100 you make a lot of enemies.
Have you ever controlled an account with more than 1,000,000 points? What about 2,000,000? Do you understand backtiming, sniping or even sending a 150ms train? Didn't think so buddy.
And inviting a bunch of people then dismissing the "weak" is not only awful of you, it's also nooby. All of the half decent players will already be in premades, or they'll wait until they find a good tribe rather than join a crappy mass recruit one such as your own. But we'll see how you fare at the beginning of the world shall we?

You're just not used to people actually replying to your spam are you? :p

mass recruiting noob today at 10:00
blocked

Unfortunately he did block me, so that was all I got. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I lul'd at that :D. No offense to him, but he seems like any regular rage-quitter when things don't go their way :3.

DeletedUser

That's all pre-registration really is. It lets people start their recruiting before the world starts.

DeletedUser

I lul'd at that :D. No offense to him, but he seems like any regular rage-quitter when things don't go their way :3.
This is the first time I've gotten one to reply to my smartassed replies. The main problem is that they always think they're dealing with noobs, so when they mail someone who's (not to sound big headed) experienced, they get flustered.

Actually, that's a great idea!
Invite a bunch of noobs, leave the tribe and farm them!!!
Why has nobody done this yet? I think I'm on to something guys. This "noob" might actually be a genius.

DeletedUser

I was looking for a clapping emote, but TW doesn't have one :(.

DeletedUser

That's all pre-registration really is. It lets people start their recruiting before the world starts.

I think it was more made so that people could start near their friends/tribemates from previous worlds. Not for pre-game mass recruitment, with 7 academies on a world with a 68-member limit.
I can't remember what world that was. but the farming was great.

mtg-ruud

if you don't want to write recruiting mails, just threathen your old mates to come play again, and fill the tribe up that way :D, much more efficient and less work.

mtg-ruud

Tbh i can't really blame it on the newer people for massrecruiting seeing as how TW just stimulates it

Running short on members? Invite your friends now and become the most influential tribe on the map!

DeletedUser

Pfft that's nothing.Signs up for w67 gets invite in less then 60 seconds. :icon_cool:

nad destroyer

Lol I think that mass recruiting guy is serious about his mass recruitment if he blocked someone over it. Sad. Hopefully someone can teach this noob how to really play TW.

mattcurr

Everyone starts out somewhere. Strength in numbers when you lack skill is a good thing, it allows you a better chance of survival. Something that someone who thinks top 100 is good, probably needs just as much as the people he is making fun of:icon_idea:

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

So I decided to reply and this is what happened;

Unfortunately he did block me, so that was all I got. :(

Getting to 1mill or 2mill points does not prove anything nor is really good. Backtiming, sniping and sending 150 ms trains can all literally take 10 mins to learn :)

DeletedUser99556

Getting to 1mill or 2mill points does not prove anything nor is really good. Backtiming, sniping and sending 150 ms trains can all literally take 10 mins to learn :)

I learned all that in 10 minutes for true, though I have never had a good starting area to reach to that much points.

DeletedUser20939

I learned all that in 10 minutes for true, though I have never had a good starting area to reach to that much points.

what does your starting area have to do with reaching those amount of points?

DeletedUser99562

Everyone starts out somewhere. Strength in numbers when you lack skill is a good thing, it allows you a better chance of survival. Something that someone who thinks top 100 is good, probably needs just as much as the people he is making fun of:icon_idea:

Haha very well put :icon_razz: because you must be top 20 on several worlds to be a mediocre player. so this fellow must be a complete noob too :lol:

DeletedUser109388

Yeah, as rypster said, your starting area doesn't help you REACH that amount of points...If you have a GOOD starting area you can reach those points FASTER, but if you stick with it you can reach that many points easy. Even a complete noob can reach that many points, yet still lack the skill to snipe, backtime, or even send sub-1 second noble trains.