Mass recruiting

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a good mass recruiting tribe to join.

I'm pretty new to the game, so I will need as much people in my 7*7 as possible to hug me.

If you're a mass recruiting tribe in k62 please invite me to your tribe.

DeletedUser

I know one

check out [ally]xCSx[/ally] they are #1 in the continent. I am the leader of [ally]TEMPLE[/ally] ranked 5th. did it by myself, but i've decided to join them.

DeletedUser

try sda, night or fpwn they are the biggest mass recruiters around :icon_biggrin:

frostyfingers

I think its a waste of your time to play tribal hugs...I say keep limit at 100 or less and destroy all those others who don't join...keep it somewhat close together but enough room for expansion...

I have 10 people in my tribe all close by, we will dominate the noob tribes around us with over 300 members...

DeletedUser

ummmmmmmmm Fpwn is a premade i believe u are mistaken

:lol:

Are you aware of the "TW" meaning of "premade"?

Gathering a crowd of newcomers (I won't use the politically incorrect "n00bs" term) who like manga/hentai-whatever you call it, doesn't make you a...premade.

Maybe we can call FPWN a "Theme mass tribe".
There, I believe this term differentiates them enough from the "Plain mass tribes".

:lol:

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a good mass recruiting tribe to join.

I'm pretty new to the game, so I will need as much people in my 7*7 as possible to hug me.

If you're a mass recruiting tribe in k62 please invite me to your tribe.

Mass recruiting tribes never work out. Yes, I understand your new, but just a heads up you ain't gonna do good in a mass recruiting tribe. Well, you might do well, but the tribe itself will epic fail. Heed my words, I've had experiences with mass recruit tribes.
You should join a premade, or at least start in a rim tribe and eventually a top tribe, mass recruit = no no!

DeletedUser

find a good player near you and ask them to coach you and help you out, someone on the edge of your 15x15 would be good because they might not want to farm you from that distance :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm hoping I'm not the only one who read this as a sarcastic message...