mass tribe [sadly again] have invaded w44

DeletedUser

i don't think it is but they are either

the worst noobs ever

or the mega awsomest players ever to join in the same second :icon_wink:

mcfestry

I have 120 points and looking for a exprinced good tribe i am in k45 i have like 50 invite off lots of noob tribes i realy want to join a good tribe :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I only have a string of useless invites so far.... must be doing something wrong.. o_O.. ?

DeletedUser

Well, its obvious that W44 is home for Mass/family tribes in the future, just like W31 :icon_cry:

Wolfren

All you can do at this stage is wait and by two weeks the experinced players will overpower the mass-recruits.

DeletedUser

That is why if you manage to rise from out of nothing and reach the value of the 5 mass tribes, you will feel twice more glorious then they will if they win;) Makes the game a little awkward, as they clearly start with a great advantage which diminishes the chances of small normal players to enjoy the game... hopefully, the 5 have some respect, and will let the others develop ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfren

In my opinon mass-recruits don't have much respect for themselfs and there players

DeletedUser

Hum...there is no tribe, who massed recruit, and was able to keep up for more than 3-4 months. But who knows.
bad thing about mass recruiting, is that they take spies as well...

I have to totally disagree. I can name 2 tribes on w37 alone that are top 20 that mass recruited to get there, and have stayed there.

R.L. and Synrg both mass recruited and made top 20. both have been there for quite some time.

go back to w18 and look at Apoc (the entire family) which started as a tribe of friends coming from another game, but turned to mass recruitment to close the gaps between their villages. Apoc, and all of their family tribes are top 10 on that server, and all mass recruit/merged their way to the top.

DeletedUser63702

(raising my hand slowly)
:icon_redface: I have started a tribe on K63, currently ranked 2nd, but I do know it wont stay long. And currently mass recruiting how ever in K63(Doesn't mean thats any better :icon_smile:) Being on K63 I already can see about 10 to 20 top 50 tribes ready to merge after a week or two.

jimmy513

I think it takes a little longer for the elite tribes to appear. After a few wars are fought is when you see who is elite and who is noob

DeletedUser

lol
Welcome to Tribal Wars!
answered_mail.png
Tribal Wars teamNov 26,2009 19:15

Subject Received
dazman14 invites you to the tribe 'Knights for ever' Nov 26,2009 20:06
DragonControler invites you to the tribe 'Enemy!+Hate' Nov 26,2009 19:41
Lost Serenity invites you to the tribe 'Legalize It' Nov 26,2009 19:37
darksimson invites you to the tribe 'Energy' Nov 26,2009 19:28

I see, so anyone that told me BAKED or SYNRGY is good, shut it.

Thank you pengu.