Massacre !!!

DeletedUser

Just wait a few days. Once they get desperate enough, you can post the mails from 1.2k players being mailed by IF to attack you, 100 IF dupe accounts trying to hijack accounts, tons of weird mails and so on and so on.....

DeletedUser

I've actually been under attack by several players that are under 1k in points near IF accounts for over a week now.

DeletedUser

It's the 3rd one actually. He started about a week ago, mailed me a bunch of profanity and telling me my tribe would fall soon. Can't imagine anyone in your tribe doing that.... *looks meaningfully at TollxBooth* Seems to only attack once every couple days, that fits into Tolls' log in times even o_O

DeletedUser

I must say, this is all pretty embarrassing. I've tried to step up and set an example, sending 100+hr nukes Daz's way (don't he know it ;]), but all in all.. piss poor job, northerner mates. Piss poor. Talk some mess when we're winning, else you make yourself look like an idiot..

wudafxup

i felt like posting here for god knows what.

It's strange although it is only 26 villages there should be no boasting we could come out with a big ass op on you guys a week from now and take 80+ villages for all you know.

so you shouldn't say noob this and that.

and before you criticize me about how we wont and were to noob to do. wait? u don't know?

DeletedUser

so you shouldn't say noob this and that.

and before you criticize me about how we wont and were to noob to do. wait? u don't know?

It was an (~IF~) member calling everyone around noobs.. some Tollxbooth guy that played here before he quit. And talk all you want about what might happen if it makes you feel better, but perhaps you should make a new thread for that as this and the war stats threads are about what is happening.

DeletedUser

It was an (~IF~) member calling everyone around noobs.. some Tollxbooth guy that played here before he quit. And talk all you want about what might happen if it makes you feel better, but perhaps you should make a new thread for that as this and the war stats threads are about what is happening.

Dazrield......i must say, your the best bold face liar ive ever seen. You routinely fabricate things in order to sound intelligent. Bravo! Credibility? Fail

Keep trying my brother....maybe someday your lies will actually come true, but at this time, your just another noob who has access to a keyboard...

madillusions

Reaction score
lol....you showed "exact quotes" but then you havent.....just because you believe it doenst make it true. That, my friend, is the definition of a social-path.

Wake me up when you are actually showing something from the forums, not just made up stuff.... ;)

noob

Syl...so you took vills....Whoopie. Your still a noob

I personally think you are the one that is the bold faced liar, since I have read more post besides these two in what you'r calling people noobs ect..

And quit calling people noob who are higher ranked then yourself, please

DeletedUser

your just another noob who has access to a keyboard...

Didn't I call you out on a challenge earlier when you called me a noob? Didn't you misplace your spine and not rise to the challenge? Maybe you put it in the same box where all your villages went... Better stack that new village in K37 very, very well. You're in my playground now skippy, and I'm not anywhere near as nice as your northern neighbors were....

p.s. given your lack of activity and reluctance to use support, I'll give you a few days leeway before attacking you.