Massive Wars

Reviv333

Please don't flame this thread:icon_cool:

But will of of these big tribes with 200 and up and growing how would the wars get going?

Will they hug?
hug-hug-bunny-lawnmower-demotivational-poster-1234299897.jpg

Or an all out war in mass numbers?
Medieval2.jpg

Waht are you going to do Mass Recruiters?:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Wow.. Yet another thread about Mass-Recruiters.

Can't we just stick to the one thread designed for flaming them?

..Please? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser84663

Wow.. Yet another thread about Mass-Recruiters.

Can't we just stick to the one thread designed for flaming them?

..Please? :icon_neutral:

what else is there to talk about in this world now? lol

DeletedUser

I actually like the second pic from the OP. It shows what others will be doing to your tribe if you keep making pointless threads:icon_twisted:

+1 Fail

DeletedUser

World 8 had a member cap of 500 and it was definatly a war world

DeletedUser

Hes known for this random spamming and annoying people. He created about 10 threads in 2 days or something as stupid on w42, so I scouted him and posted his troop count on forums, it was so impressive he got cleared within 2 hours :icon_razz:

pissfer

Well, what if you did have a solid premade with a core of 50 players and mass recruited afterwards? You may want to do something with how you keep your hidden/trusted forums so that the mass-recruited guys can't get access to the part that the core players can until they have proven themselves. In this way you do 2 things: Find more good players, and create a smokescreen of outside players to have to figure out which players are worth taking out (if points/ODA don't show for themselves)

DeletedUser44039

Well, what if you did have a solid premade with a core of 50 players and mass recruited afterwards? You may want to do something with how you keep your hidden/trusted forums so that the mass-recruited guys can't get access to the part that the core players can until they have proven themselves. In this way you do 2 things: Find more good players, and create a smokescreen of outside players to have to figure out which players are worth taking out (if points/ODA don't show for themselves)

why lose time recruiting... just stay with those 50 members and kill mass recruiters, simple, faster, funniest ;)

pissfer

Lose time... on what? What do you do for the 4 hours after you use your first set of resources?

DeletedUser

i say all the mass recruiters should just disown their tribe names and all go into one super big ass tribe..and then that way there won't be a billion threads about each indivual one...and we could just flame that one super huge tribe...on one thread..

not to mention if that actually happened i'd actually be impressed...