Masters Of Serenity

DeletedUser

BUMP, We are still recruiting so come and join us we are a very good clan and growing very strong, and active.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the free bump. *End sarcasm*

I wont bump then I'll just get my members to start talking about the tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Heyas all Looking for an invite

I am looking for a tribe to join. Please send me an invite

DeletedUser

lol... your just looking for members to fill your tribe... :lol:

DeletedUser

lol... your just looking for members to fill your tribe... :lol:

Wow state the obvious, this is the "Advertise your tribe here" forum :icon_rolleyes:
Is intelligence dead.....

Anyone that plays RuneScape I would love you to join the tribe.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

i guess we have found our new point whores... :lol:

and well filling up the tribe is pretty rubbish... you need to choose players... by mailing them first and chatting to them...

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

i guess we have found our new point whores... :lol:

and well filling up the tribe is pretty rubbish... you need to choose players... by mailing them first and chatting to them...

I understand that and we have had our share of useless players
but we have some good members we invite anyone and we get to know them
in the forums most of the time players go inactive but you find a few that stick.

Our tribe seem to grow very nicely, and with some mature members.

Sorry if I seemed rude, but you have to admit saying your only after members in a tribe advertising forum
is like pointing out the fact the sky is above us.

DeletedUser

lol im just mucking around... :icon_biggrin:

anyway good luck on your tribe...

DeletedUser

Sorry if I seemed rude, but you have to admit saying your only after members in a tribe advertising forum
is like pointing out the fact the sky is above us.

:icon_surprised: The sky is above us? :icon_confused: All this time I thought it was below and the ground above. J/k :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Runescape players.. man you guys are going to be soooo good. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Runescape players.. man you guys are going to be soooo good. :icon_rolleyes:

what's that meant to mean?

I would like more RuneScape players to join because its something we could have in common.
Do you play RuneScape?

P.S.

Thanks for the free bump.

DeletedUser

Bump!

I can't believe I forgot to say 'Bump!' last time...

Anyways, I 'play' RuneScape 2 if you consider 'playing' as logging on once ever year to see if your account has been deleted yet. Plus you would attract a lot more players if you said, "We are looking for players of CS (Counterstrike) and Halo to join".

DeletedUser

Bump!

I can't believe I forgot to say 'Bump!' last time...

Anyways, I 'play' RuneScape 2 if you consider 'playing' as logging on once ever year to see if your account has been deleted yet. Plus you would attract a lot more players if you said, "We are looking for players of CS (Counterstrike) and Halo to join".

Considering RuneScape have over 1million members, and is the 3rd biggest MMORPG in the world RuneScape will do :lol:

I don't play those other two, but I do play Battlefield 2 & 2142.

Asking for members of RuneScape to join is not a recruitment ploy its because I play that game and so do some of my other members.

RuneScape account don't get deleted btw.

If you ever start playing runescape let me know, I'll help you out with some starting gear.

DeletedUser

Yup.. one million members. 750,000 are multis, and most of them have quit :lol: