Matt vs Jobson: Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Matt and Jobson

Those of you who are aware of this no this is never ending; you know this will never stop. Until now. What you're about to read is the most epic pwning in speed this year, a showdown, a final decider of who is the better player.

Please sit back, relax and let me take you on this epic journey...

I never join a round which I cannot finish, however in this particular round I only joined merely for fun. See I joined 30minutes after the start and I was testing my startup skills to see how long it would take me to catch Rank.1. I eventually did this after one hour of playing, lionheart123 was the current rank.1 and I cannot imagine the embarrassment this must've caused him. Though I was to find out pretty soon:

Current tribe leader
[spoil]
Bendit51 on 26.09. at 10:52
k, soz man. i got to kick you.

Bendit51 on 26.09. at 10:52
really am sorry

Bendit51 on 26.09. at 10:53
if i didnt kick you then I would have got screwed

.uk pro on 26.09. at 10:54
[report_display]http://uks1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/39172f891617812f96570a78647e9fb2[/report_display]

Bendit51 on 26.09. at 10:55
yeah, i saw. Im really sorry mate

.uk pro on 26.09. at 10:56
Nah, not yet you are.

Bendit51 on 26.09. at 10:58
is that a threat?

.uk pro on 26.09. at 12:07
Yes.
[/spoil]

A noob he is, but those of you who know me know I don't take any form of backstabbing lightly. Little Bendit ran to Jobson, and by now it really was...

At this point in time Jobson's tribe member limit was numbered at 4. At startup (Below 1k) I had no chance, this is where Raka stepped him. An excellent player with superb ingame skill. Together we beat back all opponents, sharing resources and forced a hasty retreat forcing the round into an uneasy silence.

This silence ended, when Jobson's new found alliance with GOD (Numbered at around 6) came into play with an attack from their leader:

[spoil]
.uk pro on 26.09. at 12:48
So you allied with [ally]DPMO[/ally]?

GladiatoRiley on 26.09. at 12:49
jobson told me to- im afraid of him :p

.uk pro on 26.09. at 12:49
LOOOOOOOOOOL

GladiatoRiley on 26.09. at 12:50
:p he has no defence i no

.uk pro on 26.09. at 12:50
Me > Jobson.
[/spoil]

I remember at the time us joking at how we were outnumbered 10-1.

I ain't stupid, to win a war on a scale like this 2 players aren't going to pull it off. So I contacted SexySmurf and explained the situation. She joined our cause making our count 3, increasing our chances of getting through this.
Then it began:

Enraged by this Jobson called upon his warriors from across the world

Persionattack.jpg

We knew at this point the best way to defeat them would be to lure them into the Hot Gates (My village) Where their numbers would count for nothing

DefenceSpartan.jpg

Jobson:
[spoil]
Defence1.jpg
Defence3.jpg
Defence2.jpg
Defence4.jpg
Defence6.jpg
[/spoil]

Subaru452:
[spoil]
Defence7S.jpg
Defence8S.jpg
Defence9J.jpg
[/spoil]

Bendit51
[spoil]
Defence5B.jpg
[/spoil]

Jamieac
[spoil]
Defence10J.jpg
Defence11J.jpg
[/spoil]

It was a massacre.
We have no mercy for the weak, so a counter attack was launched:

counterattack.jpg

Jobson:
[spoil]
Attack1.jpg
Attack3.jpg
Attack2.jpg
Attack4.jpg
Attack7.jpg
Attack8.jpg
Attack9.jpg

lol at the amount of dodged troops...[/spoil]

Subaru452:
[spoil]
Attack10S.jpg
Attack11S.jpg
[/spoil]

Bendit51:
[spoil]
Defender: Bendit51
Destination: 008-| Remember The Name (511|487) K45

Quantity: 181 0 3276 0 72 1154 60 0 101 74 1 1
Losses: 181 0 3276 0 72 1154 60 0 101 74 1 1

Haul: 29 29 19 77/161.850
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 14 to level 0
Loyalty: Dropped from 100 to 78

Sorry, printscreen went missing :icon_sad:[/spoil]

Jamieac:
[spoil]
Attack12J.jpg
Attack5J.jpg
Attack6J.jpg
[/spoil]

Screenshot2011-09-28at174839.png

ODA Ranks:
1 .uk pro 525.963
2 SeXy can I???? 250.290
3 Lionheart123 206.786

ODD Ranks:
1 jamieac 136.532
2 Bendit51 131.365
3 .uk pro 127.681
4 Lionheart123 125.344

As you can see, I wasn't the only player stacked in all of this. Sadly however, not all reports can be shown as they're just too many.

And to End the thread a funny little conversation:

[spoil]
Lionheart123 on 27.09. at 11:12
This is Ryan and lion would destroy you on his own. you know deep down u can't beat him

.uk pro on 27.09. at 11:13
I just have :)

[27/09/2011 19:59:28] Ryan: hi matt you ok today ??
[27/09/2011 20:02:41] Ryan: i didnt send that message
[27/09/2011 20:02:46] Ryan: i promise you
[27/09/2011 20:03:00] Ryan: ill show you ip address if you like
[27/09/2011 20:03:17] Matt: I alreay believe you
[27/09/2011 20:03:22] Matt: Who was it though?
[27/09/2011 20:04:39] Ryan: james i belive
[27/09/2011 20:04:58] Matt: Wow
[27/09/2011 20:05:20] Matt: That is a pretty sad thing to do. Pose himself as you to try and boost his own ego.
[27/09/2011 20:05:57] Ryan: yep it was james
[27/09/2011 20:06:14] Matt: (rofl)
[27/09/2011 20:09:23] Ryan: i can belive he did that
[27/09/2011 20:10:04] Matt: welcome to my ongoing war
[27/09/2011 20:11:17] Ryan: haha
[/spoil]​

With this thread comes the end of the never-ending war. This thread is proof of who's the better player once and for all, and this thread is the end of Jobson and me. From Now on Jobson, you will be referred to as "Jobson" nothing more or less. In my eyes you are just another average player who hates. What respect I had for you is dead and no... You cannot ask for a rematch. If you defeat me by the standards I defeated you then we will see, but that will never happen in a million years. :)

[spoil]The Win
Huge amounts of credit go to:
2 SexySmurf SLAP! 260.430 39
3 TellTalePro SLAP! 1.337 1
Drluke95 you're getting a mention whether you like it or not -_-

Without either of them this would never have happened. Many thanks, the pp won will be shared <3

Love to speedy and the rest of SLAP![/spoil]​

P.S This is how to make a PnP Adrian.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another useless thread that will just be spammed to death as per usual. I don't know why you guys bother.
Adrian
He lies.
He never used to post, but posts every day.
He plays more speed then anyone I know.
He puts too much effort into posts.

Just wanted to put this out there

DeletedUser100063

TLDR.....

just kidding for once matt.... good post :)

DeletedUser

Raka is what we call a turtle noob...he turtles up to a decent defence an then starts the offence build..so you have a decent player, build you defence against how many noobs and one good player...raka didnt win obviously because of his noobyness start up...anyone can win when you have a turtle...what did jobson have?? a few nooby players..wouldnt call it a great victory...and also...i started an half hour late, and played for an hour and you were rank 11th or 12th...

DeletedUser

Ha ha ha ha. Epic Post killy927.

Now really. I wanted to read your thread since you said you'd make one (two days ago) but seriously... THAT long? It beats mine like... four? five times?

I bet even James won't be interested in wasting his time with it :)))

GladiatoRiley

Awks coz in the end the Persians win...

I woke up 10 minutes after my sleep mode ended to find my self completely nobled :( I was coming first! :( only at the beginning tho (5000 points)

and what is .uk rounds doing on the .net forum?

DeletedUser

I saw something related to spartans - suppose Matt thinks he looks like a spartan - well he's right.

This is the spartan he looks alike :))

1c3b324e61573b4971533fe7dfe000.jpg

Remember the conversation he has with king Leonidas? Leonidas asked him to raise his shield high, so he could defend himself - but he was unable =)) That's the closest Matt gets to a spartan, alone he cannot defend himself and needs others to support him otherwise he can't reach 2 villages, that's already a known fact :))

PS: I already know how Matt managed to noble Jobson, I'll tell you the truth in the evening, and THIS will turn up to be yet another hard, hard, HARD fail for Matty :))

Oh and if you've seen where you've leaked evidence of your fail - don't bother editing and erasing it - I already saved it =))

DeletedUser

All i have to say is as Is said on th other nooby posts!! When I left I had 5 villas and was miles in front while you and your turtle boys had 2 villas each! You didn't kill me and never can! your start up did suck cause u only managed to get to 2 villas while I had 5 and you had 2 noobs defending you non stop!

Pure fail! What a waste of what 2-3 hours of your life to make a completely pointless post!

DeletedUser

. uk round = do not care.

It matters when jobson brings it here & starts it up. so it matters when defense is brought which proved he got ruined.

Good thread, enjoyed reading it, irrefutable proof jobson got owned.

DeletedUser

All i have to say is as Is said on th other nooby posts!! When I left I had 5 villas and was miles in front while you and your turtle boys had 2 villas each! You didn't kill me and never can! your start up did suck cause u only managed to get to 2 villas while I had 5 and you had 2 noobs defending you non stop!

Pure fail! What a waste of what 2-3 hours of your life to make a completely pointless post!

You can't talk. Run along little noob :)

Raka>Keith. On every level possible. Facts are facts keith :)

DeletedUser

It matters when jobson brings it here & starts it up. so it matters when defense is brought which proved he got ruined.

Good thread, enjoyed reading it, irrefutable proof jobson got owned.

proof Ryan got owned! not me! Mat can't own anybody i'm confident of that!

DeletedUser

Rimmed Again Jobson.

Who's fault was it this time, perhaps the wind? :icon_rolleyes:

The only player that made your account was Hasan. You're a nobody on your own.

DeletedUser

Read what it says fool! How is your beloved SLAP! doing in this round by the way? 4 of them joined 1 turtle is left! haha!

DeletedUser

My beloved SLAP! ??
I haven't even got started yet ;)

Rimmed again. .uk the easiest server you said. Not so easy when all your mates turn on you is it?
Lonely Jobson.

DeletedUser

Back to show what's Matt bragging about. This is gonna be fun.

All i have to say is as Is said on th other nooby posts!! When I left I had 5 villas and was miles in front while you and your turtle boys had 2 villas each! You didn't kill me and never can!

Indeed, THIS is true. Read carefully, James had 5 villages, while Matt had only 2 and, NO ATTACK. He was turtler than a turtle.
Now, how can a turtle noble a 5-village rank 1 player? Matt reveals his secret. His secret is called RYAN.

3 steps to humiliate Matt.

Step 1. Demonstrate RYAN was the player on James's account.

That says it all.

Step 2.
Question RYAN's intentions.
Now let us see. Ryan was handled James' account as he couldn't play that night time. I mean, does THIS look like someone who intends to play and rim Matt?

[27/09/2011 19:59:28] Ryan: hi matt you ok today ??
[27/09/2011 20:02:41] Ryan: i didnt send that message
[27/09/2011 20:02:46] Ryan: i promise you
I mean, SERIOUSLY? "Hi matt you ok TODAY ??" "I promise you" ? Is this for real?
Well James, allow me to tell you this: Of course you got noble you idiot, if you give your account to one of Matt's friends.

Doesn't it look weird in the posted reports that ALL TROOPS were outside of the village? I mean, attack - ok, but DEFENCE TOO? :))) Knowing that Matt only has defence and a few axes? :)))

Step 3.
Draw conclusions. Your win Matty is based on the fact that Ryan gave you away the villages for free. THAT is indeed something to be proud of =))

We both know this is not your first attempt of something like this, and as further proof I will ask Mario (Skynub) to post the conversation where you begged him to log on my account and screw it up when I asked him to play it at night so you could noble me :))
I guess you remember the conversation don'tchya =))

Enjoy Mattyboy, there are losses that boost you up and wins that put you down, and this win is yet another fail of yours :))

Status
Not open for further replies.