Max number in world?

DeletedUser

My friend tried to join to be in a tribe with a group of us but it said world 46 was maxed out. Do new openings happen from time to time? Or when a world is maxed does that mean no one can join it ever again?

DeletedUser

w46 isnt maxed, W1-W25 are closed, all other worlds are open. tell him to try again

DeletedUser

Tried multiple times

w46 isnt maxed, W1-W25 are closed, all other worlds are open. tell him to try again

Tried multiple times and it hasn't worked for W46. Says I must have a premium account. Even tried a new username but no luck.

DeletedUser

I tried to make a new username just to see if it would let me join and I got the same message. That the world was full and you had to be a premium member to join world 46.

ackcody

This happens when a world is close to being filled.
At least that's what Servy said.

DeletedUser

How can W46 already be close to being filled? :icon_confused:

Razvantc

W46: 70,033 players, 88,707 villages, 3,528 tribes

I'd say it's filled.

DeletedUser51138

Yeah I found this out too today, it's true the world is filled O_O

DeletedUser

how come we won't be this popular if this world has no tribe limit..?
most noobs are here in this world i suppose..:lol:

DeletedUser51138

Well... you have tribes like FPWN who were almost a premade on 4chan, and then there's just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many people in the mass-recruitings... it's interesting how it's affected this world moreso then others though... ah wel lol.

frostyfingers

I am curious if we could make the next world 2 major non-limit mass recruitment tribes, and theme it...like light side vs dark side...

I would join Dark side...TW Staff should make a themed world with this setting, would be fun...

frostyfingers

with each K having a forum for those who are in it...and you can join other forums of dark player in seperate K's...