MC Daddys Analysis

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Quick message from me as a 104 WUS member, be warned.

Odin and basically all of WUS leadership are selfish and like to abuse their power. By declaring on tribes only leadership borders while sitting on stacks sent by members and using nukes from members they will outgrow everyone in their tribe. They kick whoever they want mainly for them to eat. By being bigger there is not much members can do and Odin also has many sits.

I remember Odin not sending any support to the other front WUS had and they are some of the most underhanded players I have ever played with. Recording skype calls, making skype chats telling members ¨they would make a new tribe and they are invited¨. Not only are they underhanded, many of their choices can only be classified as stupid.

I hope design will play this world seriously as they deserve the win infinitely more than WUS. Also, do not underestimate Ruckus, my prediction is that it will be Ruckus vs WUS for the endgame but I seriously hope otherwise. Maybe an alliance between Ruckus and Design could work as both tribes seem to carry some dead weight. By using the large amount of space in between they could work together on crushing tribes like Squad while also expanding towards the east. An alliance like this with a merge could mean trouble for everyone else.

Last edited:

DeletedUser44759

I am intrigued to see someone here that remembers ragnar by those old names. Will be interesting to see more of your progress once the p2w phase of the game concludes, velvet.

As far as this account is concerned it already has mate...

Think a peek at my profile will speak for itself about ability tbh, if you check w24 you'll spot I played both with and against smurf/rivers there btw

Good to see some life in forums at last guys, despite the smack talk ;)

Just worked out to retire from farming I'd need to be at least 10k pp a day, every day and increase that every week, hahaha, any millionaires out there want to adopt me?

edit: for daily pp calculation...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122732

Well i am a newbie, but thats 100% accurate :eek:

Generally you have to post on the forums, participate in tribe OPs and send support when requested to be considered a decent member of a tribe.

Odin and basically all of WUS leadership are selfish and like to abuse their power. By declaring on tribes only leadership borders while sitting on stacks sent by members and using nukes from members they will outgrow everyone in their tribe. They kick whoever they want mainly for them to eat. By being bigger there is not much members can do and Odin also has many sits.

I remember Odin not sending any support to the other front WUS had and they are some of the most underhanded players I have ever played with. Recording skype calls, making skype chats telling members ¨they would make a new tribe and they are invited¨. Not only are they underhanded, many of their choices can only be classified as stupid.

I hope design will play this world seriously as they deserve the win infinitely more than WUS. Also, do not underestimate Ruckus, my prediction is that it will be Ruckus vs WUS for the endgame but I seriously hope otherwise. Maybe an alliance between Ruckus and Design could work as both tribes seem to carry some dead weight. By using the large amount of space in between they could work together on crushing tribes like Squad while also expanding towards the east. An alliance like this with a merge could mean trouble for everyone else.

As I recall you tried to dictate to the tribe what you wanted to do, which wouldn't have worked, you didn't want to send support to anyone and the minute an OP came about you had no troops. Parading around your world win victory where you were forced out as duke, to try gain leverage over a group of players who knew each other very well.
Then, you decided to try tell the tribe i cheated on my girlfriend, yet you wonder why you got dismissed and nobled. Very easily I might add as well.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Well that is funny coming from you Salvador, or have you forgotten your behaviour as a duke on w106? Your mistreatment of both your members and allies? An analysis by you regarding the leadership quality of others is therefore of little value.

I'd be happy to dig up all the screenshots to remind you.

Last edited:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Having been a duke of a few top tribes in the past I can tell you its very frustrating at the top everyone wants help but few will help you.
Being dumped sits & still trying to keep things moving forward not easy.
Its very hard to find enough players in any new world who want to stick it out & work as part of the team they are in even with such small tribe numbers.
I would hate to think what an old world with 100 plus members would be like now.

DeletedUser44759

wow, it's like a RL tw soap opera!! Carry on guys, can't wait for th next episode....

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Generally you have to post on the forums, participate in tribe OPs and send support when requested to be considered a decent member of a tribe.

As I recall you tried to dictate to the tribe what you wanted to do, which wouldn't have worked, you didn't want to send support to anyone and the minute an OP came about you had no troops. Parading around your world win victory where you were forced out as duke, to try gain leverage over a group of players who knew each other very well.
Then, you decided to try tell the tribe i cheated on my girlfriend, yet you wonder why you got dismissed and nobled. Very easily I might add as well.

DraaaaAaaaaAaaaamAaaaaaaaaaaAaa

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tune in to next episode where we dig deeper into the person that uses the report button as a trigger. Or where we go into detail about wus kicking us on 104 and then failing to rim us. Tune in next to find out.

DeletedUser123740

"RUKUS/MISFITS
next we have rukus/misfits, their positioning is pretty insane, it seems they have control over their continent already, (TA) and PMS stands no chance against ahh yee hoon and pandorasbox's tribe. "

"EFES
Next up we have Efes who is led by 61ahmeet, honestly this tribe will crumble and fall, i dont know how they are in the top 10 tbh, easily bottom 5 in my opinion. No more needs to be said, their leader needs to learn how to request support with proper troops speed rather than saying "send support here now!". j3laccck should really reconsider jumping, best player in their whole tribe combined. "

Looks like j3laccck jumped and efes disbanded, and rukus rimmed smurf.

Shall i give an update analysis :p, seem to get alot of hate.

Again 1 word. Looool

U dont know anything and still talking with ur 0 iq

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes Fleez, no point in having one

This reminds me of someone:

varys-quote.gif