MC DADDYS ROUND ROBIN

ODIN GOD OF WAR VS SAINT LAURENT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.Yoda

YOYOYOYO WAS GOOOOOOD.

Im back my wiggas.

Today's post will consists of a variety of future postings. This is what i like to call a round robin, the aim of the game is to see what players will be victorious in a simulated matchup.

So how it works is, I will analyse 20 players, (my choice of picking) and they will go against each other, the community will vote who will win in order to go into the next round. Havent decided when the polls are going to end, and please guys lets not be biased or else i will flame you hard.

Without further ado, our first contestant will be my personal favorite, the one and only, ODIN GOD OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14c648ba2c665e8ea469fb45b70cae96.png

As you can see, ODIN GOD OF WAR, as his name states, is actually A god of war, he has is the reining champ of world 110, holding Rank 1 OD of 4.5million!!!!! Thats pretty insane if you ask me. His ODA Stands at 1.5mil (rank 1) , ODD stands at 2.7mil (rank 2), and his overall ranking stands at rank 2. At this stage of the game, i expect players to be cyclying through nukes as they start to take out key players.

Another fun fact is that ODIN had a recent op launched upon him where he annihilated 20+ nukes. This is quite impressive (pic below shows 230k units, a nuke consists of roughly 10k units). The last world i played on, a player like this got rimmed at roughly 150k units at this Stage of the game. Odin managed to lose 0 vilages that day.

cca5d408f56c043d9cbe13432dcde9dc.png

Moving on, ODINS activity seems on point as to what i could see, his resources plundered is ofc rank 2 aswell, with 13mil resources looted 4 days prior to being opped.

f5b40a6bee13ac130af9d4fdeb565584.png

SO THERE YOU GO, THAT IS OUR FIRST CONTESTANT IN THE BLUE CORNER

Our next contestent will be SAINT LAURENT, I decided to choose Saint because of sheer size aswell as the same barb munch tactic odin had haha, let the battle of the barb munchers begin!

51d68780d76e538c2e3d60a2c83284c0.png

Saint Laurent Has some nice achievements, his 7x looter, 9x plunderer shows that his activity is on point, his OD is rank 19. Although it is relatively low, what this indicates to me is that he is sitting on tonnes of troops and resources. Hes probably minted a motherload of coins with probably 1/3 of his troops sitting at max farm population.

On the map, it seems like hes relatively safe in his core, wherease there is a hive on top near design? pretty disgusting looking hive if you ask me, will probably be a nasty one to break through for design when the time come.

Athough Saint Laurent, deleted on world 105, it is hard for me to understand what type of player he is. So far this is what i could come up with, he seems to have decent activity, aswell as a maybe forward thinking/strategic player in terms of his positional barb nobling villages.

(I tried to search his history but nothing came up, and so halfway through i figured this is not a very good contestant to vs against odin, anyways, nevertheless, please feel free to post more info on this player to make this post look unbiased.)

2b9b29039b9131fb65fc4379bb7baeb1.png

There you go lads!!!!!! who will win and move onto the next MC DADDY ROUND UP !!!!!

LESGOOOO ,

POLL LAST 3 DAYS SO WE CAN GET THIS SHIT MOVING, I WILL PROBABLY DO 20 PLAYERS ONLY, OR LESS,

DeletedUser123996

Both accounts seem to consist of active and good players, hard to say who would come on top really.

Forum Presence? SL wins
Discord Presence? SL wins
Farm? SL wins
Troll factor? Odin wins
Senility? Odin wins
Clown factor? Odin wins

These are my main criterias for judging how good a player is and it seems like it's 3-3.

Prin1

Reaction score
For the future maybe consider contacting these accounts and figuring out who plays on it. Considering most if not all top accounts are co played at this stage

DeletedUser123996

For the future maybe consider contacting these accounts and figuring out who plays on it. Considering most if not all top accounts are co played at this stage
"My ravens are Huginn and Muninn.
Thought and Memory.
My wolves are Freki and Geri.
My horse is The Gallowed.

!!! I AM ODIN !!!"

Good luck contacting him lmfao

Deleted User - 3135

How would you work out how much each player plays on the account? You can't. No point in rewarding coplaying, it's egotistical and boring. They should have banned it years ago.

Don't know much about either player, but I'll throw a vote in for:

ODIN

Can't imagine the Viking fetishist will get much love around here, but those are some nice OD stats (even if 230k ODD is not 20+ nukes as stated).

Prin1

Reaction score
"My ravens are Huginn and Muninn.
Thought and Memory.
My wolves are Freki and Geri.
My horse is The Gallowed.

!!! I AM ODIN !!!"

Good luck contacting him lmfao
Thats why I said for the future lol

How would you work out how much each player plays on the account? You can't. No point in rewarding coplaying, it's egotistical and boring. They should have banned it years ago.

Dont hate the player hate the game. Not everyone has time to play this game 24/7, and most top accounts are actually co played so why not at least find out who plays on the account? I for one would like to see which co-players make up each account, and perhaps what past world they have played on.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So in short, if you are interested;

Folcan - Lord ChickenNugget on W105
Andersen - streetgutt on W105
Simen - Saint Laurent on W105
Ole (myself) - polly and later Saint Laurent on W105

not gonna go into other worlds other than that, as i have no clue about anyones previous worlds myself, other than what they are showing themselves on the forums

Deleted User - 3135

Dont hate the player hate the game. Not everyone has time to play this game 24/7, and most top accounts are actually co played so why not at least find out who plays on the account? I for one would like to see which co-players make up each account, and perhaps what past world they have played on.

I'm not saying they do. I personally haven't played the game in 5-10 years before this world, but I'd still rather play own account and get judged against that fact.

I played this game when coplaying became much more common, I didn't like it then as I don't now. But not all the top players back then used coplayers. But nor do any of them play now.

I am not suggesting to hate on them, I suggest not rewarding multiple players playing one highly ranked account instead of multiple players playing seperate accounts in a tribe working together. Far more enjoyable and worthy of praise.

Prin1

Reaction score
I'm not saying they do. I personally haven't played the game in 5-10 years before this world, but I'd still rather play own account and get judged against that fact.

I played this game when coplaying became much more common, I didn't like it then as I don't now. But not all the top players back then used coplayers. But nor do any of them play now.

I am not suggesting to hate on them, I suggest not rewarding multiple players playing one highly ranked account instead of multiple players playing seperate accounts in a tribe working together. Far more enjoyable and worthy of praise.
Yeah I see where you are coming from and agree. Playing one person per account is way harder and more impressive. But I have played solo almost all the time, and it really sucks when you get nobeled not because they are better than you. But you need to sleep, go to school, be with your family etc. and that makes it really hard to play tribal wars at the same time, life just gets in the way.

But yeah if a person is able to play solo tribalwars then all creds to that person, I for sure wouldn't be able to.

Deleted User - 3135

Yeah I see where you are coming from and agree. Playing one person per account is way harder and more impressive. But I have played solo almost all the time, and it really sucks when you get nobeled not because they are better than you. But you need to sleep, go to school, be with your family etc. and that makes it really hard to play tribal wars at the same time, life just gets in the way.

But yeah if a person is able to play solo tribalwars then all creds to that person, I for sure wouldn't be able to.

Most of those issues are really only the first few weeks, after that, FA, premium and account manager would mean a top account could be managed with an hour a day average, less on most days.

And before that? Account sitting - designated account sitters in another time zone or schedule.

Without coplaying there would be more players, skill and interesting worlds. It'd also be more interesting when players have arguments, rather than X mc daddy players being annoyed at Y panda players. Lastly there would be a few less Ruckus coplayers strutting around the forums and a few more in their family tribe. Now wouldn't that be nice!

So, is it amusing seeing people try to play Daddy's game based on individual coplayers rather than by account without seeing the ridiculousness of it? Yes.

Deleted User - 3135

1hr a day? Good luck playing TW on a top account alone logging in for 1hr a day :p

I used to play with a player called openeye who used to say it a lot. They were commonly one of the top players in the first 15 or so worlds, as was I. See their guide here:

Of course that was before PP purchases existed. With sufficient automation, an hour total time a day (split into parts) works fine - maybe it wouldn't challenge your 4 player account but that's the whole issue I'm presenting bere in the first place isn't it? ;)

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you are talking a no haul world? If not you would struggle hard against an acc that farms all day, just saying. Unless illegal methods were used back in the day ...

Deleted User - 3135

So you are talking a no haul world? If not you would struggle hard against an acc that farms all day, just saying. Unless illegal methods were used back in the day ...

No and no.

In fairness to you though, farm assistant did not exist until later. Sometimes you make something easier to do and it becomes a requirement to do it more.

Funny that the game has been reduced to how long you have to spend scripting or pressing hot keys.

Deleted User - 11134637

Odin is superior in every single way, he is mechanically gifted and only needs 2h of sleep every couple of weeks. It wouldn't surprise me if saint deletes account as soon as he is in a 10h noble distance of odin. I'ts an insult to try and compare the best of the best with the slummy rat that you found behind a dumpster.

I vote saint tho

.Yoda

FIRST COMMENT! WOOHOO LES GOO ODIN

Don't know much about either player, but I'll throw a vote in for:

ODIN

Can't imagine the Viking fetishist will get much love around here, but those are some nice OD stats (even if 230k ODD is not 20+ nukes as stated).
230k units defeated in a day, a nuke is probs 6k axe 3k lc 250 ram 100 cats = close to 10k units.

idiot

focushor

Definitely Odin, not because he would be a remotely decent human being, but because he pumps triple times my salary every day in PP and has munched barbs ever since the world started - ofc he's a war machine now, but... who wouldn't? Needless to say he probably doesn't have a job and farms all day long tryharding.

Saint Laurent on the other hand is more skilled, but come on, he doesn't stand a chance against such a big PP abuser.