MCD – War Machine !!??? !

DeletedUser

hey kerosine maybe you wanna post that other report, you know the one you get your offense raped :lol:

DeletedUser44279

Dear mister Weiya, I know this is a little late and possibly running out of relevance to the topic, however, facts are a beautiful thing. But, a gross misuse of them is really quite blatant. The point statistics can be interpreted however you do so wish; but sometimes when making such calculations you should read between the lines rather than only being hooked upon what is staring you in the face.

MCD have a generic argument to counter anything, that they have survived upon world 11 for sometime under the attacks of a lot of tribes. However, do you consider the quality of world 11 being one which contributes to the success of the tribe? World 11 has/had some top class players, for example Lord_Bimber, Charles and such like, however, they were all in MCD. A collection of world 11's finest has occurred, under the title of MCD. When such a great bunch of players band together under a leader which you all hold to be 'War Veteran', and fight against players whom are mediocre at best, you are going to have the better bunch of players come out on top. MCD didn't get caught by surprise, Uldor must have interpreted it from his arrogant diplomatic persona that he was going to face the world; if not it reflects upon him rather than opposing tribe.

Then we go onto n00bs and your whole world 11 argument. n00bs trashed Uldor/MCD on the propaganda fora for a good reason. As they highlighted the errors in the attacks that MCD made upon Thargoran and his crew. n00bs never intended to get rank one, rather they intended to have a fun time. Which is exactly what they did, in the form of repelling MCD attacks. So, even if you only take the statistics staring you in the face, MCD are one up upon n00bs.

One up before world 26, world 26 where MCD got trashed on the forums, Uldor got exposed as being a coward and his accusations of us having an advantage in k44 epically failed. Again. On top of that, the blatant statistics that you appear to hold so dearly show that n00bs beat MCD on the world; in the means MCD did on world 11. By survival.

So in conclusion and an on topic add on, MCD didn't succeed on the world, and they were simply the best of a bad lot when considering world 11's standards. MCD got lucky, I doubt it shall happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear mister Weiya, I know this is a little late and possibly running out of relevance to the topic, however, facts are a beautiful thing. But, a gross misuse of them is really quite blatant. The point statistics can be interpreted however you do so wish; but sometimes when making such calculations you should read between the lines rather than only being hooked upon what is staring you in the face.

MCD have a generic argument to counter anything, that they have survived upon world 11 for sometime under the attacks of a lot of tribes. However, do you consider the quality of world 11 being one which contributes to the success of the tribe? World 11 has/had some top class players, for example Lord_Bimber, Charles and such like, however, they were all in MCD. A collection of world 11's finest has occurred, under the title of MCD. When such a great bunch of players band together under a leader which you all hold to be 'War Veteran', and fight against players whom are mediocre at best, you are going to have the better bunch of players come out on top. MCD didn't get caught by surprise, Uldor must have interpreted it from his arrogant diplomatic persona that he was going to face the world; if not it reflects upon him rather than opposing tribe.

Then we go onto n00bs and your whole world 11 argument. n00bs trashed Uldor/MCD on the propaganda fora for a good reason. As they highlighted the errors in the attacks that MCD made upon Thargoran and his crew. n00bs never intended to get rank one, rather they intended to have a fun time. Which is exactly what they did, in the form of repelling MCD attacks. So, even if you only take the statistics staring you in the face, MCD are one up upon n00bs.

One up before world 26, world 26 where MCD got trashed on the forums, Uldor got exposed as being a coward and his accusations of us having an advantage in k44 epically failed. Again. On top of that, the blatant statistics that you appear to hold so dearly show that n00bs beat MCD on the world; in the means MCD did on world 11. By survival.

So in conclusion and an on topic add on, MCD didn't succeed on the world, and they were simply the best of a bad lot when considering world 11's standards. MCD got lucky, I doubt it shall happen again.

Well,Tribal Wars is about having fun in first place in general.If you need to intonate it to explain why n00bs were ranked 100th+ doesnt really matter,whether you believe it or not MCD had a lot of fun beeing constantly at war and holding the nr.1 rank for so long while having their fun.I think I also need to mention that w11 did have a high level of playing skill until about half a year ago(probably more though),EGGS! and DejaVu are great mentions.So in total we had 4 really capable tribes in w11 once.

Now,I dont know what tribe you are in,but as you refer for MCD only fighting against massive bad tribes.Ask your tribe leader to declare on 8 top 20 tribes,those that you would expect to be low in skill.You will see that beating a mass of "bad lot" is harder than you can imagine,for example Pb*J tried it in w24 and failed despite beeing confident about their skills.So your basis for your conterargument to our generic response is baseless until an achievement of your own to the same degree has been reached.

DeletedUser

might i just edge in sideways the fact that PB*J was a tribe of people (who at that time) were forum spammers. They weren't exactly hot shite ingame.

comparing n00bs to PB*J = way off target.

If you need to intonate it to explain why n00bs were ranked 100th+

wasnt aware that they were ranked that low :icon_eek:

I dont know if you were aware of this, but Uldor and koss sat accounts of paleyrs close to me to repeatedly try and backtime my returning offense.

They had about 8 such puppets in my area with whom they tried to take me out personally. all 8 now have lvl 1 farms and no troops curtesy of myself (without help from pills, offense or defense).
4 of them are banned, presumably because of account sitting or multiple account violations.

Theres a reason why I think both Uldor and koss are twin sacks of filth without an honest bone between the two of them. That MCD is an inferior tribe.

Uldor should get on his knees and thank his personal TW gods that he is no where near Pills.

DeletedUser

Until any proof is given I cannot even believe you about this,for I know Koss is not a cheater for sure.

DeletedUser

Until any proof is given I cannot even believe you about this,for I know Koss is not a cheater for sure.
Koss himself might not have got his hands dirty but he is proven to have engaged cheaters in the fight against Pervis. I have personally sat his account while under fire and there was consistent coordination between the attacks, seeing as the backtimes were usually about ~2 seconds after troops return. And as for if these puppets have broken rules or not.. Let's just say I trust the administrator's decision in this. :)

DeletedUser

if he was a cheater, he would've been banned an we could not noble him. But he enlists the help of cheaters in his hope of taking me down.

If you have hidden privs in the former MCD forums, you would see the posts he made regarding me and his puppets.

DeletedUser

if he was a cheater, he would've been banned an we could not noble him. But he enlists the help of cheaters in his hope of taking me down.

If you have hidden privs in the former MCD forums, you would see the posts he made regarding me and his puppets.

Sorry,but noone besides Koss and Uldor had hidden privs.

DeletedUser

It doesnt really matter now, seeing as MCD is gone. They already disbanded because they will and always will be a bad tribe. The fact that they got lucky in w11 like sjb said doesnt make them a good tribe. W11 as most ppl know does not have very many good players, and imo never did as you claim here.

Weiya said:
w11 did have a high level of playing skill until about half a year ago(probably more though),EGGS! and DejaVu are great mentions.So in total we had 4 really capable tribes in w11 once.

W26 is a much more intensive and highly difficult world compared with w11 both because of the players here and the settings.

So please stop backing MCD up with w11 as this is NOT world 11 and as we have seen MCD already disbanded, shortly after one of their dukes was rimmed as well.

DeletedUser44279

EGGS! and DejaVu are great mentions.So in total we had 4 really capable tribes in w11 once.

I'll address more of your post indirectly, however, special reference to the above quote here.

May I ask how you can have such a progression from saying upon world eleven, n00bs never got past 135k and were never that good, to progress into saying that n00bs were a really capable tribe? Capable as in what terms? For anybody who reflects about n00bs general attitude and them starting fights with the top ranked tribe, you would know that upon world eleven n00bs were neither capable nor destined to be ranked one. The rank one spot something MCD regard as being a reason to brag about their epic success story of.... diddly squat.

You mention the former EGGS!, mentioning that they were once a very good tribe. A lot of people even have the theory Bloodhood only created EGGS! to show MCD up. Precisely what he did, not by the victory, however the method in which Uldor gains his victory in my eyes, takes away the win from the victory. Integrity is not a word in Uldor's dictionary, neither is the phrase of 'Fair gaming'. The means in which Uldor gains a victory is one which gains MCD less Kudos in my eyes, than losing in a fair fight.

Uldor is well known for his shady diplomatic methods, however, the true extent of this simply isn't exposed to the public, and his fans such as your good self. Uldor uses, hypothetically, mud to kick in the eyes of his opponent and does everything possible to keep the MCD diplomatic slate clean. For example, it has been frequently the case that he uses an MCD account or a spy in a potential enemy tribe to send the first attack under his command. Thus meaning he looks like a saint whereas the opposing tribe's reputation amongst the world is shattered. Not a bad war strategy, however, hero praise for him just simply isn't justified.

To fight EGGS! Uldor called in any means possible to make sure he wouldn't be exposed as the leader of a poor tribe, aswell as a shining beacon for being the tribalwars diplomatic snake that he is. To defeat EGGS!, he called in support from Dejavu. Yes, Dejavu yet another tribe which you claim to be another very good tribe. So, Uldor pulls in support and hugs from the only other top tribe with potential that you claim rather than beat EGGS! in a square one on one. You could argue that support isn't the fundamental factor in war, however, consider the masses of smaller tribes and MCD fans he managed to pull in to fight EGGS!.

EGGS! may or may not have called in support from allies, however, would they have done it in such a terribly unfair way and tried to protect it with a false visage. EGGS! is merely one example of these scheming diplomatic methods, MCD have done it, existed and failed upon numerous worlds. You only remember world eleven, the world the Macedons got lucky.

Bringing the debate back to the potential top tribes argument you put forth. MCD beat one of them with a hammering, n00bs, being the very small one simply held up in the war by superior playing skill. EGGS!, the EGGS! war is one which Uldor's true colours shine through. To beat one of these top tribes, Uldor enlisted the help of another top tribe, Dejavu. Hence meaning the lust for war Uldor puts on in this visage isn't quite the war you would imagine. Rather, a skirmish in which MCD require no skill to come out on top and the odds are stacked with them. Rather a kicking than a war.

Back to when n00bs left and the 'Beating' that you (MCD) proclaim to have given out, they had few members and a very poor point count in comparison to MCD and a lot of the top ranked tribes. So, if you disregard their commitment in world eleven of trashing MCD upon the propaganda fora and Thargoran's public shaming of the attacks, what exactly made n00bs capable in your eyes? Is it the fact that underneath your MCD superiority front you know the truth; n00bs could have been superior to MCD if Thargoran and his crew didn't play the aggro turtle?

In general reference to MCD's success on world eleven:
[spoil]bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem
It is not goodness to be better than the worst. [/spoil]

Wow... long post.

DeletedUser

Wow,I didnt know a post could be so long but with so little substance at the same time,its not needed to write flame romans to be honest.I will now explain you a few things,maybe you will finally understand how issues were in w11.First off,as I previously said I am not and was never a MCD fan of w11,and adding n00bs to the list of capable tribes was only done because they would fit into that category for you to lessen the pointless flame number,sadly I didnt calculate immaturity in response to that.In other words,each and everything I said is based on facts unlike you and your biased excuses.

a)EGGS! were not destroyed in a fair manner,but on the other hand its Btheir leaders fault they didnt get the same tribes that helped MCD to help them,the EGGS! leadership sent alliance mails to the whole top 30.Therefore,while EGGS! were maybe almost equal to MCD in fighting power they were worse in other important aspects of the game,thus the defeat was deserved and Bloodhood accepted the defeat in a honourable manner.So why cant you do the same?

b)DejaVu were initially against MCD when the world started but eventually they were persuaded of the skills of MCD,thus they agreed on cooperating with them.If you want I can find you two seperate quotes from Kanga,one at the beginning of the world where he said that MCD/Uldor suck and one at a later stage where he described MCD as a "professional" tribe.

c)N00bs were never rank 1 in any world at any time,thus flaming MCD only leads to a conclusion that you have an inferiority complex towards them,especially since w11 was such an easy world wouldnt it have been the most fitting thing to rule there?.

d)Thargoran is a widely respected player/leader but since n00bs have always been a tribe cosisting around 30 members in all worlds its for granted that they can never achieve much,I would much rather like to see him leading a more "serious" tribe.Well,you mentioned that you only care about pnp,sadly this isnt enough to make a decent player consider the tribe as great,not to mention a tribe that actually kept the nr.1 rank in a world for so long.

As far as superior playing skill goes,n00bs didnt do anything to MCD except asking EGGS! for heavy support.As soon as the war between MCD and EGGS! broke out there was no time for supporting n00bs anymore thus they disbanded less than a week after the war declaration.In my opinion,superior skill involves more than asking close allies for support,but then again my definition of superior skill seems to be much different from yours.

DeletedUser

[...] (nonsense deleted)
You weren't in MCD in W11? Well, then don't try to bring in your kind of "facts" into the discussion, as long as you won't start your post with "once upon a time".

We weren't under attack anymore, when we left. Period. I even gifted my villages do a neighbour, a member of MCD (sic!), because he gave a good and entertaining fight. But still they went abandoned before they were nobled, because that member of MCD (the only local threat due to his closeness - the other attacks were mainly stupid non-planned long-range mass suiciding attacks) also quit some days earlier. And a lot of n00bs' villages left an area of grey villages in W11, because no-one attacked them anymore - not even after we've quit.

We weren't top-ranked, because we tried something different. Still it must have scared the mighty macedons (I use this false them, because it's that tribe's one) that horribly, that they've sent tons of nukes in an early stage of the game over 80+ hours just to stop our growth. Care to enlight me with your brilliant explanation for a #1 tribe massively attacking a "not-serious tribe, which cannot archive much", ranked below #100?

Furthermore we managed to relocate other members until we left W11. That's another thing, what the uninformed fanboys really often didn't notice.

May I qote one posting in our good bye-thread from one of our fierce inGame-enemies on the battlefield and the fora (Atlantic Walrus, from MCD - W11 vets should remember our back and forth rantings)?
You didn't lose at all, you stood your ground well against a far bigger foe, and congratulations too you. Despite your size you were a very big threat, congratulations to you all, see you on W13 hopefully.

MCD was (and still may be - I'm not into W11's ongoings anymore) an impact for W11. No-one doubt about it. And it was (and sill may be) the strongest tribe of that world. We're not argueing about it. But this is W26.

Strange thing that former enemies are seeing another story, while others, who weren't involved into the whole issue at all, suddenly are the "W11 MCD/n00bs history experts" in the fora with their versions of the story. Surely Uldor is claiming to have killed us. As much as he claimes to have killed OA in W4 on his own. That's the only thing, he could tell smarter players to make them join their tribe, because even if they are W11's top ranked tribe, a lot of people dislike their reputation. And that's no matter of being #1.

Actually this main problem stays for MCD: Even with their former archievements their reputation is horrible due to the kind of diplomacy and warfare Uldor is making repeatedly.

And no-one really would have slaughtered you in these public fora for the disband in W26 that much, if not some of the new members, who finally made it into Uldor's tribe in this world, acted overly bigmouthed about "what they'll show W26". Now what they showed was the rimming of one of their formerly most advertised players and a disbanding. I don't care for its reasonning. But as much as you claim MCD "killed the n00bs in W11", I could mention, that one of your highest esteemed members was rimmed shortly before the tribe disbanded. So that MUST have been the reason, mustn't it?

Probably you could finally see, what I'm trying to say: As long as one isn't involved directly and doesn't know about all the happenings, one better shoudn't try to publically teach the fora's readers some history, which one neither witnessed first hand, nor even has the slightest clue about all the facts. :icon_wink:

mattcurr

As far as superior playing skill goes,n00bs didnt do anything to MCD except asking EGGS! for heavy support.As soon as the war between MCD and EGGS! broke out there was no time for supporting n00bs anymore thus they disbanded less than a week after the war declaration.In my opinion,superior skill involves more than asking close allies for support,but then again my definition of superior skill seems to be much different from yours.

n00bs had no support from Eggs!!! In fact the problem with the attacks was never support, it was actually hitting what they were aiming at. From someone who actually sent them. Thargon is correct about one thing, uldor slowed down some of his players quite a lot in early game between that and sending 2 noble trains 200 hours away in the EGGS! war I am surprised I was did as well as I did there. But Thargon tribe>individual.

As for the denigration of world 11 as a whole, it is basically ridiculous that you claim to know the skill level some 100,000 players to have graced that server. And I have been attacked by DIE,world 10, and =M=, world 11, and Rim/Che's bastard child RCM, world 6. =M= was the only one to make me sweat.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this here thread explains why this thread is silly, dumb, backwards and obsolete. I think this needs a lock personally as it is about W11. Move it there if you want to continue dragging old cows out of the ditch (Dutch expressions rule all).

DeletedUser

this here thread explains why this thread is silly, dumb, backwards and obsolete. I think this needs a lock personally as it is about W11. Move it there if you want to continue dragging old cows out of the ditch (Dutch expressions rule all).

can't agree more :icon_wink: