MEA: Whither this animosity?

bluesyblackcrowesy

you probably wouldnt declare a war during beginner protection.

Heck i wouldn't declare a war until there were nobles, or at least cats. Even now a series of skirmishes can hardly be called a war. And if i were to declare war at some stage, i'd only do it after preparing for it, and making the first move myself. The element of surprise and all that...

Re war during BP, the less said the better...how does one attack? With spam i guess :lol:

DeletedUser

Not a lot of mushy controle here>.< It has to change:icon_evil:

homosapien812

well done bluesyblackcrowesy ur one of M.E.A that has my respect, mayb ur leaders can learn something from u

DeletedUser27526

i agree with you homo i respect that guy his leaders should make him a duke

Sasa12222

It's a shame you're not the leader of MEA, you seem to have more common sense that most of the masses under the MEA tag put together.

I personally don't mind families that much, coming from a family ridden world, however i feel having that many branches, and boasting in PM's about the size of your tribe and the amount of points you have put together, threatening me isn't going to help.

Thanks for mentioning me in that, much appreciated. :icon_smile:

Good luck to you personally in the world, that was some good stuff you wrote there.

I agree with you here more then a 100%.I came from world 8 which had families all over the place.Some actually succeeded and are still doing ok.

But on an other note i dont mind if you have an academy i really dont but 6 branches in unnecessary.Example of a family tribe really working good is world 12. -R- (Redemption).

DeletedUser

I will now say that bluesyblackcrowesy is the only member who i truely respect at the moment

DeletedUser

I agree with you redmain.I mean M.E.A is grabbing every single person they can grab from that little continent and welcoming them and thats where you got fired on the most.

incase you havent checked lately, recruitment is closed

DeletedUser

bcos ur either full and waiting 2 open a new M.E.A or u ran out of ppl 2 invite:lol:

were not making another tribe at all, trust me if i did want one ive had plenty of other tribes that were willing to become M.E.A5 but i declined them, our objective in this game was to rule K54 which seems to be going well as we have a grand total of 60k points in that area

homosapien812

were not making another tribe at all, trust me if i did want one ive had plenty of other tribes that were willing to become M.E.A5 but i declined them, our objective in this game was to rule K54 which seems to be going well as we have a grand total of 60k points in that area

to rule k54... u r k54

DeletedUser

This game is about ruling as much of the WORLD as you can. You will not achieve this by recruiting everyone in the same K - when nobling comes out the people in the middle are gonna have a hard time finding targets, and therefore not grow

DeletedUser34827

This game is about ruling as much of the WORLD as you can. You will not achieve this by recruiting everyone in the same K - when nobling comes out the people in the middle are gonna have a hard time finding targets, and therefore not grow
I suspect that Laxworld tell it to you. Kenguru's propaganda infiltrated to W18? I hope it will not happens. :)

DeletedUser34827

Laxworld is one of leadership of biggest massinvite-familytribe in W14. Ok? Pls do not ask further questions.

I actually dont mind family tribes. I think they can make the game more fun once things get rolling. TW is much more fun for me when im surrounded in red rather than blue...

Laxworld

Laxworld is one of leadership of biggest massinvite-familytribe in W14. Ok? Pls do not ask further questions.

You have problem with cake and donuts?

If you were smart enough to know how to take over a K really quick you would go to TWstats and realize thats exactly what we did.

I could discuss plans from here to defend my point but that would spoil the surprise :)

And as for being a mass invite tribe...I would like to see your reasoning there...as we are very limited in inviting and kick out / noble out riff raff very quickly...Name 3 players in Cake that dont deserve to be there and I will be very surprised.

Anyways, knocking my tribe in W14 for being the best in the world at the moment and for having top OD is irrelevant to this thread so lodge your complaints of 300 sucking wind and disbanding like a bunch of wimps etc etc with everyone else in W14 Threads.

Thanks

-lax