Meet Mr D3th - Searching for the truth

DeletedUser

First off, sorry Mr D3th. If only you would have honestly decided to change and become a good leader.

So a few days ago I encountered a offer I wasn't ready for.
[******] Nikug TW says: lol U know wat would be a mega awesome merge, GEICO and D3TH lol no im not offering but im sure if u told my duke u would like to do he would agree. He seems to like GEICO

[******] Nikug TW says: im not sure of positions but im sure i could use some help in the baron position i dunno. Well that was kinda big lol

Well he stated he wasn't offering but then I wanted to bait him in a little and we added Mr D3th to the chat.
[******] Nuke says: Nikug had an idea what sounded a little interesting
[******] Nikug TW says: yup
[******] John D3TH says: what was that
[******] Nuke says: I will let him tell you.
[******] Nikug TW says: ok well i thought it would be good for us to merge
[******] Nikug TW says: I just know Nuke's tribe has some good members and i think u should consider it
[******] John D3TH says: I dont premade merge

ouch, Then I thought maybe this isn't who I think it is. Now the next part he comes back and we start talking again.

[******] John D3TH says: i mean if you give me a good reason, perhaps i will consider
[******] Nikug TW says: Nuke can u provide one?
[******] John D3TH says: your tribe is good but why should i trust u lol.
[******] Nuke says: well for one there are tribes like random
[******] John D3TH says: Im sure everyone is dying to look at our list. perhaps make a pnp or suttin
[******] Nuke says: 99% of people cant even come close to Randoms level of playing
[******] John D3TH says:
<<< Im not sure their full tribe is coming.
[******] Nuke says: the reason why you can trust me is because I would like to play a world long term and not be wiped out by some world hopping players like random
[******] John D3TH says: yes but why would u be afraid of RANDOM? just join the world they wont be joining lol.
[******] Nuke says: We could but I would like to take out their ego, they claim whatever world they join is theirs.

Note I am sorry I had to use random but it was the first tribe what came to mind:lol:

Now next up you can see he starts claiming I am not D3th criteria.

[******] John D3TH says: If your afraid of some tribe, you will never be able to fit the criteria of D3TH. We create d3th, we dont fear it

OK, so I guess were not up to his standards but once again I was wrong.

[******] John D3TH says: Alright im willing to comprise with you.
[******] John D3TH says: First, we join the same world in the same region
[******] John D3TH says: wait hold on
[******] John D3TH says: do u want our tribe to merge into yours?
[******] John D3TH says: or yours into ours?
[******] Nuke says: either or
[******] John D3TH says: well with the amount of players we have right now it seems reasonabe you come in
[******] John D3TH says: how many players do u currently have
[******] Nuke says: 30
[******] John D3TH says: DANG
[******] John D3TH says: We will have around 70 members

Hold up, wait a minute, put a little taught in it. You just said I wasn't up to your criteria then you ask about a merge?

I thought I wasn't getting anywhere so I had to suck up.
[******] Nuke says: I like your tribe to, I mean you have mattcurr
[******] John D3TH says: hes nothing.

holy.....sorry matt but I guess your future leader says your nothing:icon_cry:

I started to respect him a little more once he was pulling away from the merge as seen here:
[******] John D3TH says: so nuke, look at heres story
[******] John D3TH says: im willing to workout an alliance coming into this world

then he ruined it
[******] John D3TH says: we may merge or evidently, become sister tribes

A pre-made family? who the hell would have ever thought of that?

Things now start getting somewhere on discovering who Mr D3th is.
[******] Nuke says: D3TH, I know this will be a big leap of faith but I like no surprises, and trusting. I am willing to show you my "hidden" members and my alias for W36 and W37 if you can show who you are and your members. I am willing to go first.
[******] John D3TH says: I dont even trust my diplomat, forum mod, and other council members
[******] John D3TH says: well i have many different aliases by the way
[******] John D3TH says: im PURPLE PREDATOR MuahAHAHAA

Now think about it, who has a lot of alias who often doesn't let the public know right away? purple pred:icon_eek: and some others.

Now we go deeper and deeper into to the search for truth
[******] John D3TH says: I trust u, i just dont know what to expect, if my tribe fails i know u would go running off and calling my ign a failure
[******] Nuke says: I wouldn't call you a failure, I asked some others to help with random but they just don't have the guts to.
[******] Nuke says: I respect you for trying to stick up to the" bullies" of TW
[******] Nuke says: I mean Pervis and PP is kinda annoying, whatever they say go even if its wrong.
[******] John D3TH says: lol true
[******] Nuke says: thats why I want to show them that they aren't invincible.

Sorry Pervis and PP <3 I just remembered that a certain someone called you out and thought it would be a great way to "bait" him.

Now it gets good, his first alias is reviewed.
[******] John D3TH says: i played near kaylub in i think w2
[******] John D3TH says: as Sandman15 but that account is long gone

who is that? kaylub any idea?

Now he tries to pure pressure me to stop asking for his alias:
[******] John D3TH says: i will NEVER show my alias mate
[******] John D3TH says: maybe those of some of my members but never ME!!@!@!#@
[******] John D3TH says: you can continue having your doubts but many ppl doubt ur tribe and u. Im here, giving my men to u in an offer of an aliance and ur taking it for granted
[******] Nuke says: actuslly not that many doubt me
[******] John D3TH says: lol many mate many
[******] John D3TH says: some of the best players in the game do
[******] Nuke says: name them
[******] John D3TH says: ok we have Pervis, PP
[******] John D3TH says: they believe ur an understatement

Is this true? does everyone doubt me? well I could tell he wanted me to believe he was some kind of "hero" so to speak.

Here comes the offer:
[******] John D3TH says: lol now heres my proposal
[******] John D3TH says: we dont show our ign since we wont care about them anyway, we jjoin the world, u do become my baron if we merge, and after a little bit, we focus on whomever is closest is to us and spread like that and dont aim at RANDOM unless we r in the perfect position too

He then now tries to convince me he is nice and very unloved...
[******] John D3TH says: lol i dont backstab or trick ppl and i dont feel i can be at the position to do that because im not very loved :(
[******] John D3TH says: but look at this convo
[******] John D3TH says: if i wanted to, i could make u lookk mega stupid

Now here comes the last quote what breaks the ice.
[******] John D3TH says: lol dude im aware of theses tricks
[******] John D3TH says: in fact its worked on me once and spoiled my world in one of the worlds i played
[******] John D3TH says: i gave in to esomething and they wrote a massively embarrassing pnp on me
[******] John D3TH says: like ill ever fall for something like that again
[******] John D3TH says: ur acting like willovain
[******] Nuke says: dontt call me that please :p

Here are 2 threads you might want to look at:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=133516
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=127372

as you can see he knows those kind of tricks(me asking his alias)
he also said: "they wrote a massively embarrassing pnp on me" witch if you looked at those 2 threads I linked Willo did that to Tribal goat/ Metal Duck/ SK Raven/ Sandman/Disco bunny(so many aliases and so much dislike towards him). He said it spoiled a world he played withc would have been W36 were he lead Scum but everyone disliked scum cause willo made a pnp flaming them.

He called me willo and it just so happens to be the person who reviewed him the last 2 times(?).

I am done here now but just for those who are either to lazy to read or cant understand:
-D3th asked to have Geico merge into them(pre-world merge)
-D3th Suggested that Geico become a sister tribe
-D3th wanted a pre-world alliance
-Mr D3th is Metal Duck, Disco Bunny, Sk Raven, Sandman, and Tribal Goat.
-Nuke is very sexy
EDIT:
-If you look both Mr D3th and Metalduck recruited from W22.

I hope you all enjoyed, I would have posted this in W38 or W39 but I kinda cant yet :D

Regards,
Nuke

P.S. Lisa was here <3(no she wasn't:icon_redface:)

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

-Mr D3th is Metal Duck, Disco Bunny, Sk Raven, Sandman, and Tribal

Thanks for ruining it, :icon_rolleyes:

Like it took a genius to figure that one out okay Im out of world 38 now f my plans. Im open to recruit :/

DeletedUser

Are you really open to recruit if so i would like to recruit you to SuperNove Pre-Made for world 38

DeletedUser

Quality piece of PnP there Nuke! Is this the fastest any tribe has been destroyed? It's a tribal abortion!

DeletedUser

lol so much for the great D3th . After seeing mattcur in the list and getting the impression that the tribe is really that great , i was going to contact uldor to remake MCD in w38/39.

[******] Nuke says: We could but I would like to take out their ego, they claim whatever world they join is theirs.

random is not that great a tribe. there have been many better. i havn't seen them playing long in a world(1+ yr) so my view about them is that they are quitters hopping over worlds but i might be wrong as i havn't played last many worlds.

mattcurr

lol so much for the great D3th . After seeing mattcur in the list and getting the impression that the tribe is really that great , i was going to contact uldor to remake MCD in w38/39.

random is not that great a tribe. there have been many better. i havn't seen them playing long in a world(1+ yr) so my view about them is that they are quitters hopping over worlds but i might be wrong as i havn't played last many worlds.

if they ever do a legit remake with koss, and ctb, and everyone hit me up mcd forever.

DeletedUser

Heh, I'd love to believe that my ego is as big as their conversations indicate. Unfortunately it isn't anywhere near :icon_cry:

Well done Nuke, you thrashed them.

As it turned out. This post of mine was spot on.

Edit 1:

Actually thats a very typical reaction (well one end of the spectrum - the other end being blatant fanboi-ism).

What you should do, is read this post by Karen.

Lol Random is not a leet tribe, it just so happens 95% of them are. Its a group of people that hang around with each other and have fun. Both you and I are just there for the love and depravity :icon_redface:

Anyway contrary to what a knuckle dragging gorrilla has to say - the tribe is about fun, not top rankings. They just naturally get to the top of most worlds they play - thats all :p

Maybe then you'll get a clearer picture cause she phrased it perfectly.
Group of old friends => Fun tribe.
We consider a world boring => we lose interest => we quit.
And maybe we get together again later in a future server to cause some more hilarity.
People (the lovers and the haters) take us a lot more seriously than we take ourselves.

Lose your narrow minded image of the typical "world hopping leet". Its kind of understandable when someone like Gorth paints it that way but you are intelligent enough to not be susceptible to cliches.

devil667

Brilliant!

Nuke you just earned my respects!

I wanted to keep my mouth shut on it, but there you go.

I got this mail in my forum inbox a few days back.

nikug
Whats happening with RANDOM? You guys are great members. This seems like im trying to get you to merge with us but in a way im not lol. Your good, if your going to be weak because of ur contacts then why not switch em up. JOIN D3TH w38/39. I can give u more info if u have a skype. THE FIRST MERGE BETWEEN PREMADES HEHEHE

I really thought he was joking to be honest! I cant believe some one can be that ignorant and full of themselves.

On a side note, mattcurr and Khalid, D3th would have been the perfect tribe with the perfect leader for you guys. It looked like as if Mr D3th was born for leading you guys. :lol:

This game is about having fun, infact any game is about having fun, maybe except the competitive ones that are a part of WCG and other tournaments. So instead of sacrificing our life and making this game our biggest worry, we try to relax by playing it and sharing a word with our dear friends, that is Random.

Once again excellent PnP nuke, this is the first ever pre-destructed pre-made it seems!! Keep up the good work. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

<3 nuke. awesome pnp =D. but i think we should have merged :eek:. we couldve mass recruited all the noobs, say we're premade merged tribes, that's leet :|

DeletedUser

Someone should send the link to this thread to Metal Duck, Disco Bunny, Sk Raven, Sandman, and Tribal Goat. That way he/she can read it to

DeletedUser

metal duck has quit tw for exams.. do u honestly think that metal or myself would work with nikug again after what he did in scum. if you do. then you're deluded. mr deth is obviously an idiot friend of nikug from his lkb tribe in w22.

you must be getting desperate when you need to attach metals name to sell stories to ppl.

on a side note though i'm glad deth has failed.

edit in:

i'll announce it now, the next tribe both myself and metal will lead will be gladz in autumn 2009. it will be a 40 member capped tribe, and will only consist of rl friends and friends of either myself metal or lord hurst from w's 6, 32 and 36.

Nauzhror

metal duck has quit tw for exams.. do u honestly think that metal or myself would work with nikug again after what he did in scum. if you do. then you're deluded. mr deth is obviously an idiot friend of nikug from his lkb tribe in w22.

Say what? mr deth is metal duck.....

DeletedUser

Nope, never heard of Sandman15. Then again, W2 was a LOONGGGG time ago.

DeletedUser

Thanks for ruining it, :icon_rolleyes:

Like it took a genius to figure that one out okay Im out of world 38 now f my plans. Im open to recruit :/

I guess Im open aswell D=

I downloaded skype for this tribe D=

DeletedUser

Maybe then you'll get a clearer picture cause she phrased it perfectly.
Group of old friends => Fun tribe.
We consider a world boring => we lose interest => we quit.
And maybe we get together again later in a future server to cause some more hilarity.
People (the lovers and the haters) take us a lot more seriously than we take ourselves.

I have a perfect idea of what a fun tribe means. I m a true n00b anyone who knows thargoran will know what that means :icon_wink: and i wouldn't care if someone call me noob. rank at the start of world doesn't mean much it shows account is active and player knows how to farm. A bit late in the game farming equals out and does not make that big a difference. may be i am not aware but i havn't seen your tribe going that far in game. have it ?
Regarding the hopping well i got that impression from pp and few player alongwith him which i see on forums.I wasn't saying the tribe is noob but hey you guys woud'nt mind that if someone call you coz you understand what fun means :)

This game is about having fun, infact any game is about having fun, maybe except the competitive ones that are a part of WCG and other tournaments. So instead of sacrificing our life and making this game our biggest worry, we try to relax by playing it and sharing a word with our dear friends, that is Random.
I forgot again you are he or she :icon_redface: . Anyways games are not fun if you losing on the other hand you don't need to win to have fun.

devil667

Its not fun when you're losing, however Random never lost. We only quit when there was no challenge left, or we had to wait about a month or more for next big war.