memorable war

DeletedUser

On this world, probably the one we are currently in. It is a fair fight east vs west no gangbanging against a single tribe and is the biggest war you could possibly get.

DeletedUser

I like the Who?/everyone war the E/Hawks war the Detox/Hawks war and the Legion/Hawks war.

DeletedUser

I thought you said memorable. It might have been for your side of the world. But i didnt think that war was very memorable. In fact if I remember rightly it was quite embarrasing for e=mc. There havent really been any big previous wars tbh apart from the Who? war.

DeletedUser

Yeah same. In some aspects the continent wars were my favourite but I duno about most memorable.

DeletedUser

Yeah although they were scared southern kdk would rip up f=ma

DeletedUser

KDK was a great tribe and some of its members, around 5, are in the top 20.

DeletedUser

the only war that i can remember: f=ma and TW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@who vs world

did they lose in the war?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This world was always plagued by widespread inactivity because of the poor settings, so I'm not sure that a true war (on the scale we've seen in other worlds) has taken place after the first 4 months or so.

Even by the time Who? fought the southeast, activity levels were pathetic. I doubt there were more than 40 active participants in that entire war.

BTW, it was never Who? vs. the world. The Scientists were supporting you, which was a massive benefit given the fact that most of Who? was inactive by then.