MERC- A true mercenary tribe!

buffalo bill

G day, Merc is recruiting, find out about us by checking out our profile and let me know if we seem like the tribe for you.

We are a mercenary tribe who hire our services in both troops offensive and defensive as well as information gathering, and may appeal to many types of players, so in game message Buffalo Bill for recruitment!
Please note that we do require a high standard of dedication to the tribe, if you get a contract, it MUST be completed, however, points and rate of growth are not as important here as in other tribes, as we do not want to be a top twenty tribe, just a group that has fun hiring out our services.

There are six leader positions currently available, but they will not be given as a condition of entry into the tribe, but on merits alone.

DeletedUser

I actually think this is a really cool idea. If i wasn't already in a tribe with friends i'd probably join for the sole fact that it would annoy people when they find out the only reason i'm attacking them is because i'm a hired hit.

Good luck bro. Hope this works out well for you.

DeletedUser

Stupid idea because a tribe could just hire your services then noble you. Doh.

DeletedUser

Thats the risk of a mercenary though. They take on hits for money and could end up being killed by their contractor during the transfer of funds.

Besides, he stated that its for fun and not rank which is the most important part of the game anyway.

DeletedUser

Hey, if they're having fun then that's the whole point, isn't it?

olympus

You'd have to have some pretty decent players to do this, plus i'd hire you to support my village while i noble yours :)

DeletedUser

This tribe just randomly messaged me asking for an alliance :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This tribe just randomly messaged me asking for an alliance :icon_rolleyes:

Judging by these posts it would probably be easier to set them as enemy and destroy them :icon_twisted: all their troops are out getting pwned by whoever they are trying to kill anyway.