Mercenary tribes?

DeletedUser

I've seen a few now.

What're your views are parting with your hard farmed resources to get other people to do your dirty work?

DeletedUser

It's mostly like a basher, just that a basher can't get hired to attack you back

DeletedUser

haha could you imagine A asks B to attack C.

C then asked B to attack A

DeletedUser98475

Well, i doubt it would work like tht

C would hold a grudge vs B, and A would either join vs C, protect B, or let B fail.

DeletedUser

The day there is no morale is the day I'll stop liking bashers. ;)

DeletedUser54064

Personally? I think it's pointless to be a basher, restricted growth and not much of it. I prefer to be free, got nothing against hiring them however, it's just not something I'd personally do, as I just don't see the fun in it, at all.

DeletedUser92795

I was never much of a fan of bashers. I have always been a highly offensive player so never really ran into nuke shortages after getting to about 30 villages. I guess bashers are good for turtles though, or some people that don't like to get their hands dirty slaughtering nubs.

DeletedUser

Personally? I think it's pointless to be a basher, restricted growth and not much of it. I prefer to be free, got nothing against hiring them however, it's just not something I'd personally do, as I just don't see the fun in it, at all.

Depends on the basher and his protector, some don't ask their basher to clear every target and use every nuke.. others do.. our basher recently got to join Fray :) so it's not always pointless to be a basher it's a chance to prove yourself to be a good player, fair protectors split vills of players they're attacking with their bashers its how it should be done.

DeletedUser54064

Depends on the basher and his protector, some don't ask their basher to clear every target and use every nuke.. others do.. our basher recently got to join Fray :) so it's not always pointless to be a basher it's a chance to prove yourself to be a good player, fair protectors split vills of players they're attacking with their bashers its how it should be done.

Yeah but in a way the growth is restricted, in most case scenarios where I'd personally get a basher is to get rid of the little pesky barb noblers in my area, I'd ask him to clear them with nukes etc but likely noble the village myself. So the basher effectively uses nukes on the whim of the protector rather than for their own growth. If anything the best way to prove yourself is by standing ground and fighting the bigger opponent rather than cowering in the shadow, as is mostly the case.

If they use the offense for themselves they can clear for their own benefit and grow themselves and later get a shot at joining the tribe through personal achievements of fending off a larger opponent etc. Of course some people would prefer to be governed.

DeletedUser

when i slay my old tribe for treason to its members and their dishonesty my tribe will come a merc tribe for k58... first come first served...

DeletedUser99260

It sounds like a food shelter first come first serve lol. :)

DeletedUser

mmm foood. :D

also i read this
" Not all worlds use morale, and morale settings can vary from world to world. "

Morale free world does exsist

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99260

I like morale free worlds because why do i have to be the one that gets all my troops killed cause i grew quicker then them :(

DeletedUser

ha:) we won without having to lift a finger.

food shelter? nah more like a blood bath of hopes and dreams that die befor our very eyes:icon_wink:

okay this is what i mean... tribe A and tribe B are at war. they both ask tribe C (my tribe) for help... who do you think ill help? who ever gives the best deal and who prob came first( no joke intended for you pervs):lol:. this is what i mean.

DeletedUser

Yeah makes sense :p

i haz uhmm, banana boat rides for free? :D