Merge ftw!!!!!

DeletedUser

Well i see that the first merge has taken place (first one that actually matters atleast....:icon_rolleyes:)

Apparently Naruto and Barbie merged, sometime today or yeterday and maybe the day before that, but they made the 28 player, 8th ranked, HiKen!.

What will happen next! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

haha knew it the whole time also waiting for some1 to make a thread. i have to say great idea by Naruto.

DeletedUser

And.... so well yes as you can see it has happened and i welcome all these new members so yes it is a merge woot party so many merges but this is the only high profile one which means FTW

DeletedUser

Fear the Barbie Ninjas! :icon_twisted: We have fused our dojo and barbie dollhouse into a Barbie Dojo, and now it's better than ever :icon_cool:

"- Hi Rock Lee
-Hi Barbie
- You wanna go for a ride?
- Sure, Lee!
- Jump in!
-Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I'm a Barbie Ninja, in the barbie world,
Life in plastic, it's Ninjatic,
Ninjauation, it's our creation"

Feel the wrath of the sexy jutsu :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for the first couple of people upset/jealous of our well doing to come and start some "hugging" "merging to top" flaming :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Fear the Barbie Ninjas! :icon_twisted: We have fused our dojo and barbie dollhouse into a Barbie Dojo, and now it's better than ever :icon_cool:

"- Hi Rock Lee
-Hi Barbie
- You wanna go for a ride?
- Sure, Lee!
- Jump in!
-Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I'm a Barbie Ninja, in the barbie world,
Life in plastic, it's Ninjatic,
Ninjauation, it's our creation"

Feel the wrath of the sexy jutsu :icon_wink:

Haha
:p
i like
:D

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for the first couple of people upset/jealous of our well doing to come and start some "hugging" "merging to top" flaming :icon_smile:
"hugging" "merging to top" etc.

It's cool though, more concentrated tribes = more wars for this W.

DeletedUser

Dont hate you for it but might have lost a bit of respect for you. Merges why? a good tribe with 20 members can take a K no problem:icon_neutral:

Utterchaos

Dont hate you for it but might have lost a bit of respect for you. Merges why? a good tribe with 20 members can take a K no problem:icon_neutral:

Barbie had 15 members, does that mean we could have owned 75% a k?

Michael Corleone.

Just curious, I am no way against this merge, but what happened with the "BD" approach?

DeletedUser

We have 30 members as of now, BD had around that much last time I checked.

Michael Corleone.

We're still a small group of players aren't we?:icon_wink:

It's now the Ninja approach :icon_cool:

I see what kind of work you Ninja's are doing... kidnapping the families of K55 Players!

1182108263598.jpg

DeletedUser51390

until they look at the map and say OH SNAP IT FITS PERFECTLY :icon_eek:

i know i wanted to merge when i came across this blond bomb shell

" DRUNK IN THE MORNING MEET REDNECK BARBIE"

redneck-barbie-1.jpg