Merger?

DeletedUser

SCC merged into AXES?

I didn't see a merger coming but I expected SCC to do something retardedly random.

So why?

DeletedUser84793

SCC merged into AXES?

I didn't see a merger coming but I expected SCC to do something retardedly random.

So why?

its the fear in numbers driving these merges...many tribes are scared of losing their villages...and lack of team work. if they just knew to get with the right guys they would still be fighting their cause and not surrendering everything they are to follow the diplomacy of axes...after all their victory is really the victory of axes leadership...and these guys are falling for it..i hope they have a master plan to hurt them from the inside..but knowing guys like SM and others..im sure most like to be the puppet then a warrior.
Happy merging! kill the game! hurry now...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

its the fear in numbers driving these merges...many tribes are scared of losing their villages...and lack of team work. if they just knew to get with the right guys they would still be fighting their cause and not surrendering everything they are to follow the diplomacy of axes...after all their victory is really the victory of axes leadership...and these guys are falling for it..i hope they have a master plan to hurt them from the inside..but knowing guys like SM and others..im sure most like to be the puppet then a warrior.

In no way is this a shot at you but I want your opinion. Would any of the tribes that have merged into us have merged if they were winning in the wars? Cause in all those situations we have been winning in stats so obviously we have been doing something right.

DeletedUser84793

In no way is this a shot at you but I want your opinion. Would any of the tribes that have merged into us have merged if they were winning in the wars? Cause in all those situations we have been winning in stats so obviously we have been doing something right.

I agree..i always said you cant blame AXES on all of this..hey it takes two right? if they were not losing they would not join. so with that said..No you cant blame AXES on this...Rather what you think about my post Ing...Im not 100% percent against what AXES does..Im against how i'm treated mainly, and it makes me worst by the day.I could care less if all the tribes join you...their killing the game as well. your all noobs...:lol: but really ing..I wish you didnt hate me so much..it hurts my feelings.

DeletedUser

Stealthy, when will you realize that you can't hate someone that you don't truly know... It's a game lol, you might dislike someones personality, or a specific action or series of such actions. But, hate can not be stemmed through tribal wars. I strongly believe Ing doesn't "hate" you, he just dislikes your tribal wars personality.

And It isn't a merger if SCC didn't come over as a whole, it's called recruiting a group of SCC members.

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy, when will you realize that you can't hate someone that you don't truly know... It's a game lol, you might dislike someones personality, or a specific action or series of such actions. But, hate can not be stemmed through tribal wars. I strongly believe Ing doesn't "hate" you, he just dislikes your tribal wars personality.

And It isn't a merger if SCC didn't come over as a whole, it's called recruiting a group of SCC members.

Maybe your right..I could care less about this merging subject or recruiting, how ever you want to call it. maybe we should just recruit everyone and end this world for good. seems like thats what we are doing. but anyways this will be my last post about merging or recruiting..I don't agree with it..and it confuses me..lol I want to rim the enemy not have them join us. But thats just me.

mdesjarl

SCC merged into AXES?

So why?

There is no simple answer to your question, but perhaps I can shine "some" light on the situation.

As we know before the most current SCC/AXES conflict there was an alliance between the two tribes. During this time some relations were strained while others were forged. Despite the "hiccup" in relations in the last month there was at the very least a mutual respect that both sides shared for each other, their playing styles and their personalities.

Furthermore, SCC was suffering from activity issues among many of its key accounts. This of course does say anything about who was on the account or their skill (which in many cases was very good), but their ability to maintain a high activity level was lacking.

With the stats starting to turn increasing in our favor (though certainly not one sided). SCC and AXES leadership decided that going forward we shared more in common in our long term objectives then we differed on short term issues.

Finally, this move would move axes once again past the 65+ mark of fully active accounts. A number that (if you look at other advanced world ie w12) is a critical number for moving forward and waging truly successful world war.

This of course is a broad overview of the subject, and leaves out some of the intricacies, but I hope it answers your question.

DeletedUser62294

I didn't know you felt this way I saw no one coming to SCC's aid?

DeletedUser

hehe, is funny reading tribes i requested help to stop axes from winning the world complaining now about the merger/recruitment of SCC players, you all messed us around,

your own descisions lead to this, you'll get no sympathy from me......
'you made the bed, now sleep in it'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hehe, is funny reading tribes i requested help to stop axes from winning the world complaining now about the merger/recruitment of SCC players, you all f#*$ed us around,

your own descisions lead to this, you'll get no sympathy from me......
'you made the bed, now sleep in it'
It fine, just keep low profile. Do forget always update about AXES plans. When will be right time, we will give signal and you backstab them. Plan simple, it is win win situation.

jakeeboy

So now that Axes was given the world, they can't even fight the remaining players for it. If you do win the world Axes, it won't be because you fought for it.

DeletedUser

well it would be better for motive if they started nobling AXES:icon_rolleyes:
but i dont think they are smart enough for that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well it would be better for motive if they started nobling AXES:icon_rolleyes:
but i dont think they are smart enough for that :icon_rolleyes:

They probably think barbarian villages are valid targets, cus they lyk... suck?

<3 adrien

DeletedUser

They probably think barbarian villages are valid targets, cus they lyk... suck?

<3 adrien

maybe they are in war with barb vills? :icon_rolleyes:
but if so then i think the barbs are winning :icon_rolleyes:

i like this one::: :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: