Merger?

DeletedUser

Everyone knows that "wars" are out and the "merges" are in - that's the trend these days. Don't know why you guys are making such a fuss about it. On the other hand, its a conscious effort on AXES' part to bring about a faster closure of W41. :p

Motive.... you guys are next.
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

@booza |X| isn't 100million points or w/e SCC was at when they merged so it is different.

@AXES i dc if you want to end the world quicker or w/e just don't call yourselves a great tribe. yeah ur good but not any better then that. A great tribe doesn't merge once they start winning a war thats just a good tribe who can't beat the good active members in a tribe.

DeletedUser

@booza |X| isn't 100million points or w/e SCC was at when they merged so it is different.
@AXES i dc if you want to end the world quicker or w/e just don't call yourselves a great tribe. yeah ur good but not any better then that. A great tribe doesn't merge once they start winning a war thats just a good tribe who can't beat the good active members in a tribe.

This is Axes' second merger since the beginning of w41, how much tribes have Motive merged into them?
I already posted this before, you guys have invited more people then axes ever has, so for you to now call us mergers is just plain hypocrite.

DeletedUser

booz hes just scared cause motive will fall within time now >=]

DeletedUser

i said i dc about the merge! and i don't consider motive a great tribe either. i never said they were and i don't plan on it.

DeletedUser

They probably think barbarian villages are valid targets, cus they lyk... suck?

<3 adrien

<3 snater

for an experiences player they look at them as positioning, for a noob they look at them as property to put there flag on for no reason....

DeletedUser

This is Axes' second merger since the beginning of w41, how much tribes have Motive merged into them?
I already posted this before, you guys have invited more people then axes ever has, so for you to now call us mergers is just plain hypocrite.

Funny thing is, this latest "merger" brought a lot of people who had previously been in the same tribe back together.