Merry christmas to all

DeletedUser

I would like to thank all of you for being there. for those that dont know why i am taking the time thank everyone of you players for making my worst year of my life bearable.

heres what happened so far this year i lost my brother and few months after that i lost my mother in law finally my greatest loss was that of my son. being the idioti i am i came up with away to pay for all the mounting funeral costs by opening a antique shop. it was going well took six months everynight after working my day job to remodle it and expand it,during the remodle i added a work shop and storage room place looked great i must say. i moved my daughters jewlery tools and equipment there along with the christmas presents for the family there into the stock room. the day before the expansion was to open the place caught fire 210000 square foot building burnt to the ground. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDtXl7fN5I

thru all these diasters this year the one place i could hide from the real world was here with you guys.

when all my tribemates quit!!!! another group of guys took me in knowing i wasnt up to there speed others like beasly foo to many others to mention kept my mind off the real world in the forums to every member of tw from players to moderators yes gouge is entertaining too you have my thanks and my best wishes for a safe and happy holiday season.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we're happy to have you with us =)
and a merry Christmas to you too

DeletedUser

yeah bud sorry for the losses...........always here to help you out as you know....may you have a fantastic 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

That is one horrible year Lesss. :icon_sad:

Please accept my condolences, and may the new year bring you new happiness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

DeletedUser62109

sorry to hear of your losses lesss. hope 2011 will be better for you! Merry Christmas to all!

FooFoo Pig

Sorry about all your losses. I know it can be sad.

Merry Christmas!

Hope the new year brings better and happyier times! : )

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear about your losses bro. Kia kaha. Merry Christmas to you and your whanau. And to all the others on W34 also. Merry Christmas

DeletedUser75757

A very special christmas to everyone.

To everyone still playing on world 34 I hope you all have an amazing Christmas with your friends , and family. As this year comes to an end lets pray the petty differences, hateful tones, and dirty scheming goes with it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

However the deeds we can't seem to let go of I hope they all end up making your villages smell like a rotten dead fish, and while you are relaxing over the holiday break please by all means if you have any issues with me take this picture to heart.

images

Peace, and Love,
Sirotilc

Last edited by a moderator:

NightWitch1

Sorry about all your losses Hope you had a good x mas with and will have a much better year next year