Michael Jackson Dies

DeletedUser

he was a good singer!

His talent was never in question and he still probably has the record for most single album sales. However, the eccentricity that brought him to the top also caused his failure.

DeletedUser

child stars never do well.

they just cant take the constant fame and photopeople stalking them everywhere they go.

im sad for MJ :(

DeletedUser50733

I liked the guys music, but he was eccentric and as such I have to post this hilarity that I found in my text inbox when I woke up :lol::

Due to the fact that MJ is already 99% plastic, instead of cremating him they are going to melt him down into lego bricks and let the kids play with him for a change!!

DeletedUser

i liked the guys music, but he was eccentric and as such i have to post this hilarity that i found in my text inbox when i woke up :lol::

due to the fact that mj is already 99% plastic, instead of cremating him they are going to melt him down into lego bricks and let the kids play with him for a change!!

rofl!

DeletedUser

What are the Similarities between Michael Jackson and a Playstation 2 ?

Both used to be black and were turned on by excited small boys.....

What's the similarity between an Xbox 360 and Michael Jackson?

Both are white pieces of plastic that get turned on by ten year old boys.

mjpedo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20045

What are the Similarities between Michael Jackson and a Playstation 2 ?

Both used to be black and were turned on by excited small boys.....

What's the similarity between an Xbox 360 and Michael Jackson?

Both are white pieces of plastic that get turned on by ten year old boys.

mjpedo.jpg

lol good 1

Caleb1705

I liked the guys music, but he was eccentric and as such I have to post this hilarity that I found in my text inbox when I woke up :lol::

Due to the fact that MJ is already 99% plastic, instead of cremating him they are going to melt him down into lego bricks and let the kids play with him for a change!!

Haha, that's the best laugh I've had in a while. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

His talent was never in question and he still probably has the record for most single album sales. However, the eccentricity that brought him to the top also caused his failure.

failure? The guy died and hes all over the news on 7 different continents, and over 100 countries. He even got the Budas listening to him and doing the moon walk everyday between prayers. How can you consider that failure? :icon_confused:

If you consider him a failure, what do you consider everyone else.....

DeletedUser

failure? The guy died and hes all over the news on 7 different continents, and over 100 countries. He even got the Budas listening to him and doing the moon walk everyday between prayers. How can you consider that failure? :icon_confused:

If you consider him a failure, what do you consider everyone else.....

CMN THE GUY IS F**KING DEATH.. dont you see the failure here????????? :lol:

DeletedUser50733

Whats the difference between Jacko and Alex Ferguson?

Ferguson can still play Giggs!

DeletedUser

CMN THE GUY IS F**KING DEATH.. dont you see the failure here????????? :lol:

Lets get one thing straight, i am not, and have never been a micheal jackson fan. I just found it funny that a person that spends most of there time online playing an online game and trolling the forums, thinks they have the right to judge micheal jackson and say that he is a failure, when in those 50 years god gave him on this earth, he accomplished more than most people dream of doing in their entire lifetime.

Let me tell you something mate, it doesn't matter how long you live, what matters is how you live :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

when in those 50 years god gave him on this earth, he accomplished more than most people dream of doing in their entire lifetime.

That was his entire lifetime. I'm just sayin'.

DeletedUser

I get the joke, but what I don't get is that why after he wasn't found guilty, he was still assumed to have done it. Furthermore, why is the assumption he played with the little boys, rather than, oh I don't know, being a father, having it have been the boys played with his children?:icon_rolleyes:

I just don't get it...

DeletedUser

Michael Jackson did manage to whisper a brief message to paramedics on his way to the hospital… “Put me in the children’s ward.”

two paramedics arrive at micheal jacksons house to answer a 911 call, the first asks the second what they shoud try first. the second one replies ` WELL I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I RECON THE ROLLER COASTER`

Random stuff from FB, sure was liked. There was also jokes already posted.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you something mate, it doesn't matter how long you live, what matters is how you live :icon_wink:

Bite on your own words then. I never questioned his talent or monetary success. I questioned his mentality. For at least 1/2 of his life he has been a mental, as well as physical, freak. What matters is how you live? Who would actually want to have lived that life?