Mighty IBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry bedplay, we don't want anyone to have a bad impression of iBAN

Looks like there no more post's for us and we'll put our current Spam addict's into the SRC (Spam Rehap Centre)

Have a very merry forum everyone.

DeletedUser

Thanks :icon_wink: I'm not so mighty at the moment though :icon_cry: I don't have ANY axes :icon_cry:

I don't think Krakkan has been mass recruiting, I know he has been inviting every single skilled (or semi skilled) player he has come to meet (including me... oh yah :icon_razz: )

I do however think that iBan is not just an elite tribe, they have a big numbers of elite players, but also a lot of moderate-skilled players, which in my opinion is important for a tribe to do well. You saw what happened to OA world 4, they had all incredibly elite players, but they were too far stretched and too little in number, they needed a base of medium players to direct and do their bidding :icon_biggrin:

Well we shall see who is mighty, when beginner protection is up tommorrow, can't wait.

About what you said about OA as a example for a elite tribe that got ganged up i would say and got pushed into a corner, a example of elite tribe that has done well and kept No 1 spot for some time is [DR] in w3, you may say that i am writing this because i am in [DR] but i am not but the reason why they suceeded and OA didn't because [DR] had 20 more elite players and that made a hell of a difference.

Also i would like to point out, it looks like there are alot of newcomers to the game in IBAN and that could be their downfall specialy when beginner is up and even more when the nobling starts, looks like we would have to just wait and see folks.

Ps: I think everyone would like it if people did not post how good they think it tribe is its not words that makes a tribe mighty its the action is what makes a tribe mighty, as the saying goes "Action speaks louder than words"

Thanks
Ryan

DeletedUser

Yes, this thread is very braggy.

Not usually the kind of thread I would post but I was bored and there's not much going on in the W10 forum so I thought I'd spice things up and give people a chance to discuss IBAN in a thread of it's own like BDAS had (another tribe that is tipped to do well).

~RB~ even has 3 threads just for them. That's far more than they deserve.
I suppose one for each of their branches, though, eh?

The maker of the BDAS threads is now dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.