Milf "officially" Joins against RAW

DeletedUser17769

Two days ago I recieved this message (you can see it in the PnP but it goes a little fast).
GangNing on 27.06. at 15:38
Evening [ally]MILF[/ally] representative

My name is [player]GangNing[/player] and I am one of the leaders of [ally]RAW[/ally], and I am also in charge of diplomacy.

I am contacting you today because some ex-kiwi members, refugees, have joined your tribe and are sending fakes to the leadership including myself. They are in [ally]MILF[/ally], so [ally]MILF[/ally] will be held responsible.

If the leadership in [ally]MILF[/ally] does not deal with the ex-kiwi members accordingly we will declare war.

Our demands are:

- Kick all ex-kiwi members
- Apologize for these attacks

You have 48 hours to come to a solution with your leadership. We have just come out of the war with Kiwi and won comfortably, don't base this decision on the point level of the Kiwi members who have joined, because this is a decision between losing a few members and some points or losing your tribe. Pick which one. Be thankful we are at least giving you a chance, we are not normally as forgiving in these situations. As our tribe OD will tell you.
The 48 hours are just about up and I must decline your offer RAW (even though gangninja isnt even in your tribe) and accept your war.

(I know a lot of you are like "wtf another thread against raw", but I felt it was appropriate)

triballol2.gif

(brought to you by MS paint)

Thnx to Enthrall for these, and many more reports.

Good luck RAW, I must say MILF hasnt barely stepped in, it has been all KIWI basically up to this point.

Message to RAW: Leave your tribe, it is useless your leaders are inactive, being farmed and your tribe is dissolving.

If you disband RAW I will give you props and maybe MILF will spare you, be sure to get lots of pictures.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yay another war with RAW, how stupid can they get, this is already their 2nd war with nobles barely being out.

DeletedUser

This doesn't bode well for RAW- not that I'm complaining of course. >_>

DeletedUser17769

They are already losing already, Im sure other members of MILF will show you some pictures they got.

The funny thing is they claimed victory over KIWI but since KIWI has joined MILF I have told my members to hold it down to see if we could get something to work out. KIWI has been dominating them alone, so really IMO RAW never won.

DeletedUser

Please bring it to RAW on this one :icon_wink: The OD gloating becomes tediously annoying.

Loved the animation! Whoever made that should congratulated.

DeletedUser

I am also a fan of the animation,

Also good luck with RAW ;)

DeletedUser

I guess we will continue to do what we do best, Gang has left RAW and and it appears HAR is less than active, i would say time to take the fight to them, but you see we have been this entire time...

Oh and the animation is sick!, that is all

DeletedUser

I guess we will continue to do what we do best, Gang has left RAW and and it appears HAR is less than active, i would say time to take the fight to them, but you see we have been this entire time...

Oh and the animation is sick!, that is all

actually Gang left cuz Har is back.

DeletedUser

Thanks for clearing that up, either way one leader down one to go

DeletedUser17769

I made the animation. Thanks for all your positive comments :).

DeletedUser51390

The animation is epic I laughed so hard looking and good luck. There are a few members of RAW to close to me.

go cat them down for meh plox :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The animation is epic I laughed so hard looking and good luck. There are a few members of RAW to close to me.

go cat them down for meh plox :icon_biggrin:

names and coords pretty please i will see what i can do

DeletedUser51390

ok here is one of them who wont be too bad for ya..noble him and i will noble it from you which is why i say cat him :icon_wink:

Raw.jpg

him and his 2 mates right next to him would be nice.