Milfs and Rimmed:

velibor

I guess a 2mill tribe was too much for you to handle...even with 10 other tribes hitting them...figures :) I suggest you go and relieve your stress on the TSU topic ash...We understand...

[spoil]funny part of this whole ordeal is...milf, you have alligned yourself to a tribe which has 0 common interests with you [rhythm]...just from looking at the Map its obvious that they will either eat your tribe or force you to merge into them...you are in their way of getting to the rim...best option for your tribe would have been to ally with rimmed instead of fighting them...actually if you intended to retain your sovereignty best option would have been Rimmed+Milf merge...but since you harbor idiots like ash...even if you realize that is the case and are willing to work on it...that is simply impossible because if he doesn't get his way he'll leave for Rhythm.[/spoil]

Last edited:

Spoons are deadly

755359ebb4bdba42d168774948ec92cd.png

DeletedUser

Velibor look above the stats posted by spoons, ya i doubt rhythm will eat us, and rimmed and fresh are being owned by us.... so stop talking non sense.

DeletedUser

20mil alliance against an alliance of 2.7mil.

Congratz and all but is it forum worthy, no it isn't.

DeletedUser

Yeah people fleeing...pathetic because its on the base of rumors. Then mailing with them saying they feel bad and won't attack any Blood members.....lol people are pathetic

DeletedUser

20mil alliance against an alliance of 2.7mil.

Congratz and all but is it forum worthy, no it isn't.

Tbh, the only reason this was even in forum was because of the misconception that MILFS was losing the war

velibor

Velibor look above the stats posted by spoons, ya i doubt rhythm will eat us, and rimmed and fresh are being owned by us.... so stop talking non sense.
Yes, yes, hmmm...yes, indeed... i can definetly see where their statistics tell their tribe is going...its an intriquite way of extreme supergenious cauclculations...however, I preffer the simpler method and common sense...
http://gyazo.com/ce65f55be7cdecba0eb2befa8578d3fd
http://gyazo.com/4c69bcfe00e831f241f0898bd0b47654

Lol gotta be pretty delusional to believe rhythm isn't gona go and take the rim since they already own the rest of the south...

Oh yeah another thing...while you continuously claim that rhythm isn't involved in your war...perhaps if you spent 2sec analizing the picture posted above by a rhythm player you'd easely see that they are not only involved...but by far the biggest contributor against the players you're warring...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. ur second gyazo doesnt make sense and we have no idea what ur pointing out....2. ill let rhythm tell you they wont be going to rim:) considering ur in tsu and not milfs or rhythm you wouldnt know

velibor

1. ur second gyazo doesnt make sense and we have no idea what ur pointing out....2. ill let rhythm tell you they wont be going to rim:) considering ur in tsu and not milfs or rhythm you wouldnt know
I am sorry you guys are simply too smart for me...i'll try and catch up...Eitherway merge or die will be your prefferences...enjoy your victory over a tribe 1/10th your size...

Ps since first picture wasn't clear enough...here's a more clearer version
[spoil]
http://gyazo.com/3c32c21de8deed5d90a32a34c840a281
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser115090

Guys please, i think we should all just be happy MILFS is FINALLY HITTING RIMMED. Like omg, ive been waiting months for this,

/sits back with popcorn and furiously masturbates

DeletedUser

Guys please, i think we should all just be happy MILFS is FINALLY HITTING RIMMED. Like omg, ive been waiting months for this,

/sits back with popcorn and furiously masturbates

It's been going on for a while mate, just this is the first time you've heard about it

DeletedUser115090

Actually this is the first time MILFS has really done anything, but its looking good so far!

DeletedUser117392

Actually this is the first time MILFS has really done anything, but its looking good so far!

Why don't you tell us all what is your IGN? If you are not in the area then why are you so much worried about the war between these rim tribes when there are other wars which are far more interesting (than this stalemate as u say). Are you scared that Ash will hunt you down on opposite side of world too?
Stop hiding, tell ur IGN then post anything.

DeletedUser40113

Rimmed may yet pull back. As with most tribes, there is a good solid core. Unless MILFS keeps up the pressure, this war is a long way from over.

DeletedUser40113

Don't feel bad, their decline is due completely to bad leadership decisions. They pulled when they should have pushed, and pushed when they should have pulled.