mine levels

DeletedUser54759

what are everyones mine levels? mine are 3-2-2, but i have a pally (seeming as though there are 4 barbs in my 7x7 and only 10 players, i thought it was worth it!)

DeletedUser

3-3-1 pal - im planning ahead so i need my clay and wood slightly infront so it can build up.

DeletedUser

4-4-2, no pally. Not much of farming options near me, so I'm taking it slow.

DeletedUser

Did you see him arguing in the other thing about how to farm, I just entirely ignore him now. I realize he will gone when bp ends.
I doubt he will be gone, but for a guy who wanted to teach others, he is pretty ineffective/dumb himself.

DeletedUser

Did you see him arguing in the other thing about how to farm, I just entirely ignore him now. I realize he will gone when bp ends.

I'll go so far as to wager on January 8th I'm ahead of you.

DeletedUser

Ahead how, points? :icon_rolleyes:

Points and troops, 8th is a week after the tremendously long BP, by then pointwhoring would have already failed. I didn't say 8 PM tomorrow or some other similarly soon time period which would allow a barracks rush to win it etc.

mattcurr

I'll go so far as to wager on January 8th I'm ahead of you.

Lol Im not playing this world in a serious manner, I am going to world 30 with a premade. But most likely I will still be ahead of you. You realize I float around 30-10 when active, which I am active again:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Points and troops, 8th is a week after the tremendously long BP, by then pointwhoring would have already failed. I didn't say 8 PM tomorrow or some other similarly soon time period which would allow a barracks rush to win it etc.
I doubt either of you will be eager to reveal your troop counts then, so i doubt you will be able to guarantee that you have more troops!