Mine levels?

DeletedUser

17/17/10

Started 4 days ago. Can't decide if it's worth pushing all the way to 30/30/30 before getting an academy. Never played limited hauls so I'll play it by ear and see how the farming progresses.

Go for the 30 mines. It always pays off bar maybe one circumstance.

DeletedUser

There must be a rule that says post how late you started when you post.... must have missed that.

DeletedUser

There must be a rule that says post how late you started when you post.... must have missed that.

Does it matter really some of us just want to boast and bigger their ego's, others have different intentions.

I personally like knowing when people enjoyed to see where I am at in comparison to others on the forums.

DeletedUser

i just check 'ere ta see how far behind i be, or whether i doin the builds "right"... but would nay give such info, even though it can be guessed

DeletedUser

Does it matter really some of us just want to boast and bigger their ego's, others have different intentions.

I personally like knowing when people enjoyed to see where I am at in comparison to others on the forums.

i really wasn't trying to brag lol, i'm not even top 5 in mines in my tribe, i just thought people used this as a reference when they were trying to figure out how well they were doing, so tried to be as accurate as possible.

DeletedUser

I defiantly see your point then in the aspect of figuring how well you are doing compared to others that started at the same time or even sooner. But to the people that use it as an excuse, find another.

DeletedUser

I defiantly see your point then in the aspect of figuring how well you are doing compared to others that started at the same time or even sooner. But to the people that use it as an excuse, find another.

agreed on this. but how would you know who's bragging and who's not?

DeletedUser

i really wasn't trying to brag lol, i'm not even top 5 in mines in my tribe, i just thought people used this as a reference when they were trying to figure out how well they were doing, so tried to be as accurate as possible.

Wait what. Where did I make my post about you?

DeletedUser

I would not say that Stef is bragging with those mine levels ;)

DeletedUser

21+1/22/17 and not quite 2 days late. Not too bad, if I say so myself. :)